tuscl

Jens den in Akron is now closed?

Anyone know if jens den in Akron is closed for good?

20 comments

• jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Did you, like, look at recent reviews?

The most recent reviews say it's been closed for months. If you don't believe those I suppose you could call them huh? Won't cost you anything because nobody will answer because, well, it's closed.

Is this, like, Akron Ohio? Does anybody really care?
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Seeing if anyone knows if it was LE crack down or just slow business. Any plans on reopening at a later date or different location?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Did you do an internet search for news about a bust? That's probably the best source. Is there like an Akron Gazette or something? :)
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Can't find anything.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "It is closed and I doubt it will be back untill a new owner buys the place. too many drugs too many raids and the owner is in bad health."

"I don't think it's officially closed for good yet but it's starting to look like Jen's might join Club1245 on the permanently shuttered list."

I don't know, but based on recent reviews it looks like it's not looking good. If there's no news, then an owner decision to close won't be in the papers, so nobody but the owner and maybe some previous employees is likely to know.

Why not just call them during working hours? Here's the number from the TUSCL info: (330) 633-5733

Anything else I can help with? :)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    BTW, I did see a police blotter item on the net about a dancer found passed out on the floor of the dressing room with a syringe nearby. They think maybe drugs were involved. :)

Sounds like a fun place. Mileage was probably of the charts huh?
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Do you have a link to the police blotter?

Yes the reviews were helpful but wondering if anyone knows more information. (New owner, plans for the building, etc)
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Regular customers are also a good source of info besides the owner and dancers
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Google: "jens den syringe"

First item in the list of results:

http://enjoy.ohio.com/police-blotter-jan…

Here's the text (dated Jan 26, 2014:

A Ravenna woman was charged with drug offenses after she was found unconscious on the bathroom floor of Jen’s Den on Brittain Road. Police reported finding a syringe next to her on the floor and several more syringes in her purse. One of the syringes tested positive for heroin.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the link. You already made it worthwhile posting on here. Hope to find out more. I have so many stories about this place from the past!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Will you two just fuck and get it over with.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Will you two just fuck and get it over with."

That's funny.

No, really, I'm serious. It's funny.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    For crying out loud you two sound like Shadow and Clubber.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "For crying out loud you two sound like Shadow and Clubber."

Whatever the fuck that means. Geezus dude, post something useful huh? Oh wait, I forgot....TUSCL.

Nevermind.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Has anyone figured out "naturals74"?

Looking back at it's previous comments, 90% of them are just blank. Strange.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Jerkoff... your a fucking tard
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    There are comments on SCL that jens den will be reopening but still vague on the re-opening date
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "There are comments on SCL that jens den will be reopening but still vague on the re-opening date"

And maybe the owner himself hasn't even decided. Like I say, you're probably better off just forgetting the place and going elsewhere for now. Hell, even if it reopens what are the chances it will be the same old club? After months of being closed, strippers move on cuz they need money for their drugs, things change...
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Jen's closing was discussed from the start on usasexguide.info in the Akron/Strip Clubs forum. Go back a few pages to posts from the end of April and early May. Most of it is rumors or speculation about the owner's health problems and LE pressure over drug dealers in the club.

I believe that the same owner has closed and reopened at least one other of his clubs before (Club 1245), so it isn't out of the question that Jen's Den could come back at some point.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Where will Lebron club now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion