tuscl

sad,lonely,and the oddities that come along with them.

well i was at h8 last night and it was pretty good.i ran into this guy he was dressed real nice and clean cut seem like he would have came from flight club.so i walk up to him and ask him if he just got off work and he told me "no i just came here from a funeral" talk about AKWARD i didnt want to just walk away and make him feel worse. allthough i was thinking to myself yikes eeshk this guy might be homicidal,and warning signs went up in my head!!! so i sat with him we talked (not about the person who just died)and suprisingly he wanted a dance.now i was natural about the whole situation.but at the end of the day i felt a little better like i just made this persons life a little easier for a moment in time.

1 comment

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    seducktion-that guy might've actually came from a funeral and needed a little understanding-part listening-time to tell him something funny. At a recent club, just after I walked in, the management/security gave me a hard time about parking. When I came in I was beyond pissed and needed to just decompress. This black dancer came up and started pressing me for a dance. I told her I was pissed and needed some alone time. She then started saying I was a racist (I'm not a racist, I was just angry beyond words). After she went away, this round white gal came up and used a combination of wiles and sense of humor to cool me down. I later learned she has five brothers, and this, no doubt, taught her how to cool a guy down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion