tuscl

Unhappy SC customer or dude is embellishing a bit ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of “Déjà Vu” in Michigan;

“… Let's just start by saying that security had the parking lot entrance blocked and impeded the flow of cars trying to get in. They held up the line for 35 mins until some worthless rapper, who apparently had 2 songs to preform, arrived. His entourage consisted of no less than 7 cars who were ushered in immediately. I finally rolled down the window and gave security a piece of my mind. He began letting other cars in with no bullshit parking fee or harassment. My man and I were pulling in when the asshole jumped in front of my truck and demanded a $20 parking fee. I asked him if that was the Caucasian tax for coming to a black club. He immediately PULLED OUT A GUN AND POINTS IT AT MY WINDOW.are you kidding me?? A parking lot attendant with an ego issue actually drew a firearm on us and told us to leave. He then said we'd better drive really slow and "respectfully" or he promised his boys would finish what he started. WTF?? This shit hole of a club is not only racist, but they will literally threaten your life if you have the balls to tell them they're full of shit. Filed a police report on the gun waving lunatic and will never set foot in a deja vu again. Especially the one run by wanna-be thugs who dislike white people. Don't give a penny of your money to these losers. Go to Ace of Spades instead …”

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=22…

7 comments

• deogol
    10 years ago
    Detroit area hospitality. Just ask any progressive, it's not racist!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, some of the reviews are kinda funny...

Reminds me of one from last year that was like a mini-novel. Some guy writing this strange story I call "the attack of the BMW owners". Some out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere club in Montana or something.

Maybe these guys had too many drugs or something and make up these weird stories...

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=18…
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I see that this was the Highland Park Deja Vu. This is not a place you should go unless you're carrying your own gun.

• bvino
    10 years ago
    Sorry Papi but I would have warned you away from this place and I am a rootin' tootin' Detroiter from back in da' day. Drugs,guns and attitude are a potent cocktail anywhere but this place is unique. I remember the old Tender Trap. I have some stories about Interstate mail fraud ,Human trafficking and federal wire taps from this place. Not to mention the murders traced back to this location by the 13th precinct. Lucky you got out of there before egos clashed. Unless you are looking to recreate the shootout at the O.K. Corral you may want to stay on the edge of the city.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    @ bvino:

Thanks for the info – but it was not my review – I ran across that review while perusing the daily reviews and I posted it on the discussion board b/c I thought it was “interesting”.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

@ papi - wow, that must have been scary, man! Glad you made it out of there unhurt!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ I used my magic stopwatch to defend me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion