tuscl

Are you a cop?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Ok, so imagine this scene. All the get to know you chatter is complete, drinks and funny jokes included. You like her and she likes you['re promise to pay her]. You two crazy kids run along to a private room, where clothes quickly come off. Remaining terms are settled and then the game is about to begin. She assumes the prayer position, mouth poised over your penis. Then, out of the blue and as if struck by some sudden thought, she lifts her head from the position of worship to ask: "Are you a cop?"

8 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    "No. I'm a private dick". :)
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Bad timing! Little too late for her to ask, isn't it??
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Good material for my new article I'm co auther to soon...thanks wiskyboy
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Good material for my new article I'm co auther to soon"

With your ghost-writer?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Looking forward to blue kitty
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Brother Juice never got that question 'cos he would bring a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay to the club.

Nothing says "I'm not a cop" like "can I put a drumstick up yo' ass?"

Ev'rybody knows cops use Dunkin's for that shit... So tell the girls, if a dude asks for doughnut themed sex in the CR...STOP! That be a cop!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I've been asked if I"m a cop by dancers. Many dancers have the mistaken idea that if a cop lies he can't arrest you for prostitution. However, cops lie all the time, and courts have ruled that this is a legitimate way to conduct investigations and interrogations.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    And I've seen cops go in/out of rooms at places where rooms = sex. But more importantly, and I'm not sure about this, but I think you're basically in the same place for agreeing to do it as you are for doing it. In other words, once the negotiation is done there is little to no motivation for the cop to wait for the prayer to begin to deliver his blessing.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion