tuscl

Massage parlors versus strip clubs on TUSCL

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:02 AM
I noticed that Allure (Greater Toronto area) has displaced Hong Kong as the top rated strip club. I have been to Hong Kong and it is clearly a strip club/brothel combination (prostitution is legal in this part of Tijuana) so I have no problem with it being rated as a strip club. Some people object to calling Hong Kong (and Adelitas) strip clubs arguing that they are essentially brothels but they do have women dancing and disrobing on stage (Hong Kong more so than Adelitas) so I have no objection to that classification. I have not been to Allure but reviewers are pretty consistent in pointing out that Allure is really a massage parlor, not a strip club. So my question for discussion is: should massage parlors be reviewed on TUSCL? If yes, should they be included in the overall rating or should TUSCL evolve to have two separate rating categories, one for strip clubs and one for massage parlors?

18 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I don't have a problem with MPs on TUSCL, nor even including them in the rankings. The latter probably because I don't pay attention to those anyway. As long as Founder concentrates on strip clubs, and MPs don't detract from that, it's all good.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Good question. Shouldn't Allure be on Rubmaos as opposed to TUSCL? Or is it a nefarious plot from those evil Canucks to dethrone TJ from the top?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Rankings aren't worth the paper they are written on. So as long as the club type is listed correctly on their page, no reason to separate them.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I don't go to massage parlors, but I don't object to them being included here. Sex is sex.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Jack-Sex is sex? Is there something that you wanna tell us?
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I don't think MP's should be listed on this site. Just because that might attract more attention with LE. IMO. Also many people come to this site to just look up clubs. They might not even look for extras. So putting MP's on this site would draw more pervs....I am not judging because i am a big old perv...:-) But other MP sites seem to get places closed down after a few reviews are posted. Would hate for this site to get to be like that.
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    There're another place that's actually a brothel on here too. The reviews make it pretty clear what is what. But it might throw someone for a loop if they don't have the VIP membership and can't read reviews.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Also the FKK clubs/brothels are on here. I enjoy reading their reviews. Also the Nevada brothels are on here but value is a problem for them, just read dougsters review about being quoted $5,000.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    TUMPL?
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    what samsung just said... I greatly appreciated and enjoyed LondnGuy's FKK trilogy, so there can't be any hating on MPs. I also strongly agree with shaodw. As long as the details are listed correctly so I know what I'm in for, it's fine with me.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I have been to many massage parlors in Toronto, allure may show up on the "top 5" but is not by any means the best. In my experience it is extremely unlikely to get "extras" in these mpas. I've had it happen a few times but it's rare. I have never been to Hong Kong but I'm assuming if you walk in the door you're going to get extras if you so wish. As for should they be here on the board I'm going to say yes. The ones in Toronto are legit options compared to the strip club scenes. These are girls dressed like strippers and give you "body slides" which are pretty much a lap dance on a massage table. These are not the crappy amps (Asian massage parlors) you see in larger American cities. Although the atmosphere (drinks, food, waitresses) are not at mpas any info about a place I can go get my rocks off at is good for me. Most of the girls I've met that work at these places like this better than stripping because they feel safer (no pressure to drink, private rooms) and they just have to give hand jobs and most are expected to do nothing more. When in Toronto I would often go to a strip club then go to a mpa to get finished off or as they say in Canada "get a good release." PS - if you want full service mpas - check out Montreal
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    $5,000? Was that to buy a timeshare at the brothel? lol
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I think that sites dedicated to SC's ought to concentrate on that first, and maybe have a separate section for MP's. Other sites like Mr Parlor are dedicated to AMP's & LMP's so they are definitely covered elsewhere. If a site tries to be too many things for too many people it winds up making nobody happy.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Also the Nevada brothels are on here but value is a problem for them, just read dougsters review about being quoted $5,000." Is that where the phrase "couldn't get laid in a whorehouse" comes from?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, "Rankings aren't worth the paper they are written on.", or the pixels they are illuminated on. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Or the stone they were carved into, damn Sumerians.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    As long as the 'type' line tells you what it is I do not have a problem with listing MP's, lingerie, hostess clubs, and peep shoe/jack shacks along with regular strip clubs. You simply read and reject the ones you do not want just the same as you do with crappy clubs.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Also the ratings to me are really too subjective so I ignore them and read the reviews instead. There were several "Highly Rated" clubs on the list in the past that were not worth the gas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion