tuscl

"is it morally illegal or respectively wrong" to shoot your wife first then have

joker44
In the wind
Missouri man shot wife because he was ‘tired of her'

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
07/09/2014 1:56 PM

Police in southeast Missouri say a man gave a blunt answer for shooting his wife: He was tired of her.

The Poplar Bluff Daily American Republic reports that 59-year-old Bobby S. Leonard of Naylor is facing assault and armed criminal action charges for the shooting that happened Saturday morning.

A Ripley County deputy was called to a home and found Carolyn Leonard prone on the front porch, covered in blood.

She told authorities that her husband shot her. When Bobby Leonard came outside, he was arrested.

The deputy asked what happened. Leonard allegedly responded, “I got tired of her and shot her.”

Carolyn Leonard is in stable condition.

Naylor is about 75miles southwest of Sikeston in southeast Missouri.

5 comments

• bvino
    10 years ago
    He couldn't be to tired of her ,he didn't kill her.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a red neck divorce to me. There was a case 10 or 15 years ago in Southern Indiana where a guy shot his wife several time with a .22 and claimed it was an accident. "He was cleaning it and did not know it was loaded and it went off" shooting his wife three times! LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    What do "morally illegal" and "respectively wrong" even mean?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Damn Democrats. First Detroit and now Naylor. Which city is next? Spring,TX? Provo,UT?
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    @gmd - I have no idea what this nonsense means; ask gilk. It's quoted from his June 27th article OP "Is it cheating to have sex with a Stripper if your married"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion