tuscl

Strip Club Hound Interview with Kat, Part 1

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The Strip Club Hound blog is usually boring, but I liked this interview.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=wm…

12 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    That link isn't working jack- but I got yo back :-)

http://stripclubhound.blogspot.com/2014/…
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Thanks
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    This was my favorite part:

Interviewer: "Hey, there's a good question. What can a guy say during sex that will help you to cum?"

Dancer: "He can tell me how turned on he is. He can tell me how I'm the sexiest woman he's ever had."

Interviewer: " During sex, most guys think the woman they're with is the sexiest woman they've ever had."

The 3rd part of what I posted above--thought his response was hilarious-- I started cracking up when I read that part.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Great interview !
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I enjoyed Kat's responses and candor during the interview.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    He was surprised that she blew him without a condom and she says yes because he was clean. I am always clean before going to a club but in all the years that I have been going, I have never had a dancer even bring up condoms when it came to a BJ. They have always been BBBJs. Have I just always gone to the right club? or should that be the wrong club?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Shadow-Right clubs & you're the right customer. I've had both BBBJ & CBJ in Cali clubs.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Because BJ's are less profitable than FS
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    If the girl attempted to place a raincoat on me for BJ, I have stopped her and said no thanks. For me, a CBJ is a waste of time. I would much rather have bare HJ instead.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "For me, a CBJ is a waste of time"

Absolutely true. It's tough enough to bust from a BBBJ performed by someone without the requisite skills (which can be rare), but with a condom it's next to impossible. Unless she's REALLY skilled. And even then it's tough.

But I'm always amazed at the stripper logic. FS is reserved for my boyfriend, but I'll gladly suck some stranger's dick and swallow his load. Because that's different. It's not as personal.

Good lord....
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Hey, everyone's got their quirks, and we all do our own internal compartmentalizing whether we realize or not. It IS a very interesting report, though, getting to see how an Extras Girl looks at things.

As to BBBJ vs CBJ vs FS vs whatever, it absolutely varies by dancer, by venue and even by date of visit. At one same location in similar seasons of the year I have myself been offered the whole range of permutations.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've never had a cbj and I hope I never do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion