tuscl

A Doorway To Decadence

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 2:10 PM
I stepped through the doorway and adjusted my eyes For the darkness was thick but to my surprise  A hand, soft and tender, melded with mine And led me away where we both could recline She sat me down first then sat on my lap With a smile she beguiled and started her rap A tale of temptation that for every measure Was laden with pussy, passion, and pleasure This sensual siren with curves that conspire To weaken resolve but harden desire A pawn in a game that I gleefully played Where somebody gets laid and somebody gets paid A torpid transaction that's chock full of action That's fun cause it's one of temporary attraction We both can enjoy what we both can provide Satisfied we've arrived once I get deep inside Yes, our time was well shared but it's come to an end With no need to despair or need to pretend For we'll do it again and it'll be just as sweet So let's bid our goodbyes till next time we meet.

11 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Chicks dig poetry
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    A Slick classic!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Pretty good slick!...The best I came up with was..... Roses are red, and they are thorny, looking at you, sure makes me horny
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lol nice but I gotta go with mikeya's- short & sweet & to the point!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Slick that is a classic
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Did you author this slick? Well done.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf-Yes indeed.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Last verse: I wish our numbers we'ed not exchanged The bitch now acts like we got engaged
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Clubber-Great verse!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    SS, Thanks. Sort of the typical end, isn't it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion