tuscl

Short Shorts, Melvins, and Taco Merfs

Monday, June 30, 2014 1:56 PM
Gotta love the summer. Chicks walking around in Daisy Dukes, booty shorts, and the like. I don't know about y'all, but I love it when a hot chick is picking her merf. Same goes for when she gotta grab her short shorts from the front and yank down cause that Taco is getting crowded. Long live camel toe and short shorts.

18 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Taco...burrito....what's coming out of your speedo?
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Slick, that's s one of the few things I love about Summer. For the most part I dislike the Summer season -Weather too uncomfortable - Sports selection sucks - Crime rate at its highest And so on...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @GV-Did you happen to watch the Crawford v. Gamboa fight last Saturday night in Omaha? Great fight, great crowd, that was what boxing should be about.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Go Vikings No love for baseball?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Kershaw, baby!
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Slick-- no, didn't even know it was on to be honest. I'm a big sports fan. There are many sports I like----but like most people--there are certain ones I enjoy a lot more than others. I enjoy boxing, but it's far from being a favorite of mine. Motor- I'm just a casual fan. Baseball is one of those sports where only certain teams interest me.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    GV I agree with last statement. As much as I love baseball, unless you have a rooting interest in a game or your team is in the pennant race, it can be boring. I will admit that.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Short shorts - they get my vote. I brought my ATF to drug rehab last week and needed to wait while she showered and endured a full cavity search. She and I sat around for a couple of hours waiting and she had on a pair of shorts which if they were any shorter she wouldn't have been able to see. She just looked so sexy and every male who passed through the waiting room noticed. I realized they could have skipped the cavity search because I had just completed one an hour before we got there. I figured with her in a secure facility for 10 days my wallet might recover, but I got a text from her BF at 5:50 this morning asking if I could help with the rent. I felt like writing back to see if he'd blow me, but decided that discretion was a better choice. There's nothing like the 1st of the month!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Gawker, you sure are altruistic towards the girl, but the b/f texting you is too much. Did you adopt him too?
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    You got it, GoVikings. Summer is absolutely useless for sports - no hockey.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    I don't know, art. My sport of choice in the summer is girl watching ;)
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    9.5 months of hockey isn't enough Art? It's about 9 months too much for me.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Gawker do you have to check her into rehab every week? I applaud your efforts though.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    If Baseball is what I have to watch in the summer, then I just won't turn on the TV.
  • rockie
    10 years ago
    Gawker may have adopted his favorites entire village!
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    @gawker Been there done that. I paid utilities / rent etc for 6 months twice while my atf/otc was in Jail. I kept a roof over her baby and her baby Daddys head for the whole time. Did she appreciate it? words said yes actions said no.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'm coming to the realization that I'm just pissing money away, but am unsure whether I've got the stamina to work on a replacement. My #2 backup is pissed and not returning messages. My ATF has been in detox with #2's mother and they've been talking and like shit it flows downhill. ATF's BF is headed to detox tomorrow (allegedly) and the $225 I spent on his rent today will save me $300 + in hotels while he's away. But it's getting too fucked up and my wife's in a nursing home and I'm on overload and am just going to stop answering phones and crawl under a rock (or lie by the pool) for a week or so. Altruism can only go so far.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Take a deep breath Gawker sounds like life is getting you down. Take a step back and re evaluate ! It's hard to find replacements but when you do its a breath of fresh air. I fired my atf otc in one state and now im working on a replacement. I've interviewed about 3 girls and decided on one now that is in my training program. If she passes all the tests she will be my new atf otc. If she doesn't pass the tests I will fire her and move on. It takes about one year of training to get a good one !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion