tuscl

cumming inside your Atf

Thursday, June 26, 2014 5:17 AM
How many times have you cummed inside your ATF without a condum ? I just reached number 800 last night...its taken me 3 years to do so....I'm hopping for 2,000 before she retires me

32 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm not counting, but every time. I'm snipped.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Ok. Congratulations? In any event, I'm sure that she is not eager to retire you. If you've cum inside her 800 times, you have likely spent well north of $100k on her over that time. I'm sure that she is quite eager to collect another couple hundred thousand from you before she retires you, lol.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Rick that is so true lol my good friend
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Aren't you worried about knocking her up? Maybe she "forgets" to use her birth control one day or it "doesn't work"?
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Then I guess I'm a proud father of a stripper baby lol
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    But seriously she has a IUD
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I am skeptical about this claim. 800 pops with the same girl in 3 years? That works out to once every 1.35 days for three years. This girl is not an ATF she is his wife. Unless, of course, Blue Lion be lyin'.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    After the first few times, my ATF and I were always bareback. I am not OCD enough to keep track of the number, though.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    So that's what, about 50 times per alias?
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Anyone who goes bareback with a hooker is an idiot.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Juice Juice Juice
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    The math is correct.. .I lived with her 2 1/2 of those years in the same house so yea I was honestly fucking her daily. Yes we considered are selves a couple. I didn't pay per pop either I just payed all the bills witch was $3,000 a month
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    I know some of you just want be able to accept the truth about my success with strippers but their it is the truth as simple and as honest as I can be. Also keep in mind I'm 30 and I'm not just a pay4play hobbyist but I'm also a student of the pick up arts. I use both ideas to seduce my pray
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    "Student of the pick up arts" Lol. You lived with a hooker and paid all her bills. Sounds like you're a real stud.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    BlueLion: "Also keep in mind I'm 30 and I'm not just a pay4play hobbyist but I'm also a student of the pick up arts. I use both ideas to seduce my pray " Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I use both ideas to seduce my pray" Don't lions eat their "pray"?
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "I lived with her 2 1/2 of those years in the same house so yea I was honestly fucking her daily." Gotta say you have the guts to jump right in there and have it all. Congrats for doing that, hope it goes well. Sorry to say I don't have the mojo to do just that, I like where I am right now and I just don't engage in convos that lead to living together.
  • 10inches
    10 years ago
    bareback with a stripper = death wish
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @ 10 inches: It depends on the stripper. If you go OTC the day you meet her you have a point, but if she's bi and only fucking girls, it's a bit different.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Death wish? Or baby wish?
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Bareback? Shit idc how good she looks im not getting her pregnant If it's a stripper or hooker in general
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    gratz on all the fucks but call BS on student of pick up arts you fuck the same chick every day for 3 years you're a relationship boi not a pick up artist.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lmfao....respect
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Blue Prey" Next John Sanford novel
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Omg ! :)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Nice story juicy jay
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Juice is getting all grown up with some crazy stuff to tell
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    A woman you live with is not your ATF. She is your SO. Now your math makes sense even if your nomenclature doesn't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion