tuscl

The Most Improbable Text from a Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:09 AM
I haven't seen my ATF Christie in over a year, but we text each other intermittently. Today she sent me a text that was the least likely thing I ever expected to hear from her: "I haven't forgotten that I owe you money." I had forgiven her debts long ago, and have never brought the subject up. I'm astounded that she remembers at all. The only more improbably thing would be if she actually repays me. Has anyone gotten a more improbable stripper text?

15 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Does she do drugs or drink? Does sound very strange unless she was seriously fucked up at the time/feeling guilty contemplating life.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    One texted me when she knew I was on vacation for a couple of weeks. "Just to see how I was doing". Didn't even mention seeing her when I was back, or money. That was really strange.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Stripper sent me a text casually saying "we should just go get her a new car" and she'd repay me "however I saw fit" (like a blowjob pays for a new audi, which is what she specifically suggested). Lol.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I wish I've gotten texts like that! Early in my club-going career, I was stupid enough to "loan" money to dancers. Not one single dancer has ever repaid one single dollar I've loaned to them. It would be nice of a dancer to let me know she hasn't forgotten and still intends to repay the loan (even if it's just BS or SS).
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Every time I get a "yes" response to an OTC request, it seems like the most improbable thing imaginable to me.
  • Vin66
    10 years ago
    I have a couple ladies who owe me a couple hundred each. I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for a text from them, they're long gone. My first regular used to borrow from me a bit. She had the oxy problem and sometimes had cash flow problems. She texted me one day looking for $200. Leant her the money, she blew me to say thanks. A few days later she gave me $100 and said "how about I give you free dances for the rest?" I said ok cause I was gonna get dances anyway. We did that 4 or 5 times. I thought it was a good deal, I'd get blown then paid back too.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    You think she owes you some money now? She'll owe you twice as much after the next time you see her!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @Vin66: That's how I handle it too. My ATF wanted something to smoke, and rather than take cash I just got a whole bunch of free dances...well I paid the house come to think of it! LOL But I got a great deal anyway; I did save $200.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    A picture of her dog in pajamas. Lol, I guess she couldn't help it.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    That is a pretty good hustle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    She’s probably broke (overwhelming reason why most ex-faves text out of the blue) and wants back in your graces. Women are known to have great memories – they often don’t forget shit (unless they are under the influence) – she probably wants to get back with you ($$$) and thought you might not want to b/c she owed you money. It’s almost always a con – whether the short or long type.
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    I agree with the others. She's trying to build your trust back up to ask for more.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "I'll be there on time."
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I keep a spreadsheet of "loans" I've given. Currently at about $12K. Most to my kids, but a lot isn't. One fellow did surprise me sometime back. He owed $150 for over 5 years. I am at a local watering hole and he walks in. Hadn't seen him in years. Had even moved away. He tells me he still hasn't forgotten the $150 and says he's going to go get it right then from an ATM. Sure I thought, but in about 15 minutes here he is with my money. Some people do have scruples.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    I recently had one text me saying "I know I owe you $100 but can I come see you. She screwed the hell out of me and I gave her $50. A week later, she asked if she and a friend could come over. I screwed the friend after a warmup bj from the stripper. The friend also asked if I wanted to take some pictures which I declined (yeah, right!) I gave only the friend $50.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion