tuscl

Head Scratchers

trickystick
Yankee in enemy territory
Every now and then something will happen at a strip club that leaves me wondering. OK, maybe it's more often than that. Typically it's bad stuff, but occasionally something tremendous will unexpectedly occur.

Today I was visiting my favorite club and was at the bar drinking with some of the dancers that I know. One of them (who I consider to be one of the more attractive girls there) asked me if we were going to do any dances, and I said sure, whenever you're ready I am.

Our typical arrangement is that I give her a flat $100 and she gives me a hj/bbbj combo, and most of the time she finishes me off with a spit-assisted hj so she can keep an eye out. It depends on who else is back there and where the bouncers and waitresses are at the time. Regardless of the number of songs, I give her $100. Sometimes I'll give her a tip on top of the $100 if the dances are extra special (ie if she finishes with a bj and allows me to cim or significantly play with her pussy, etc).

So we went to the back to wait for the next song to start and I hand her $100 while she rubs my dick outside the pants. I never pre-pay, but I know her fairly well and we have a deal so I decide to do so this time. She then gets a text and says "Shit. I'll be right back" and gets up and walks back to the dressing room. As I'm sitting there waiting, the room clears out and I'm now alone. It's been 5 minutes, maybe 10 at this point, and I'm beginning to wonder if she is coming back. I've already paid her $100, not that it is a huge deal since I'll see her again and call her out on it. But still, I'm hoping she comes back. I decide to finish my beer and wait until I'm done to leave.

A few more minutes pass and another dancer that I've seen before but have not had dances with comes up to me and says "She had an emergency and had to leave, but she gave me the $100 and told me what to do to you. She says that I will like you". This girl I also consider to be quite attractive, but I did not know her well, and my impression was that she was not much fun ie no extras. Oh well, I think, but at least I'm not out $100.

Boy was I misinformed / wrong. 5 Fantastic dances from the new girl with dirty talk and a cim finish. Now that is taking one for the team! I tipped her $40 for stepping in with that level of effort.

Of course next time I'll have an issue because my old favorite will likely be annoyed that I get dances from the new girl. The kind of problem I like to have!

6 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    Next woman up!
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Lol damn man, i was at this club 2 months ago and these two girls came up to me and my cousin, but the one i liked was talking to my cousin and i kept looking at her and the one who came to me noticed. So when they left the one who came up to me kept tryna grind to me all night but i kept tipping the girl i like amd got some nice table dances which i loved and the next week i was acting the same and got a nice "dance" from the girl i liked and i came to the one who was following me all night last week and grabbed her ass and she was like "i see your wide ass hand on me "lol! I guess she was upset i was spending money on her friend and not her . Oh well
  • Scotthall
    10 years ago
    What club was this at?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    That's a great story! I had one similar experience a long time ago. My CF had 'an emergency' as well so never made it to work. She told this other dancer to take care of me when I showed up. I had never danced with her but I knew who she was. Well, she took care of me all right! I loved that I had my CF pimping for me; way cool.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Love the story from the OP. It must have been pretty extras friendly club that your original girl was comfortable telling the replacement what you wanted.
  • trickystick
    10 years ago
    TxVegas, the girls tend to know who does and who doesn't. It is extras friendly, but not from everyone and you have to be careful because the club is not 100% tolerant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion