tuscl

Should dougster's 10000 posts

Sunday, June 22, 2014 9:01 AM
Be marked with an asterisk * by it?!?! Rickdugans statement made me think of that as dougster has done a lot of blank posts...there is no doubting mr.cats 10000 posts and his spot in the hall of fame, but will dougster's spot be in jeopardy with his performance enhancing way of jacking up his post count?!?! Food for thought...

22 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    And who else deserves a spot in the HOF? Is juice eligible even though he had a short career... But he was a game changer, no questioning that
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think sheer volume of posts is just one thing that would secure me a nomination to the TUSCL HOF. I have other bases covered too, so I'm not too worried. juice definitely belongs in there for the way he took the board by storm. sharkhunter for longevity, number of posts, widest "variety" of topics, general coolness Others???
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I think Alucard's profile should be framed and put on display in a corner of the TUSCL HOF.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Good points guys... I am nominating lopaw for her consistency and work ethic...& being a pioneer in this male dominated bored....a true legend
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ....and LMN's fake car pic should be in the Hall of Shame section
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    If there ever is a TUSCL HOF my The System will certainly be the central attraction. I don't think there is any doubt of that. Maybe put it on display along with my bio of how I triumphed in our capitalist system. Will I get paid royalties? Would be a nice supplement to my snake oil sales commissions.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Oh, and who can forget LDK. Definitely an HOF nominee. Made cumming in your pants not a source of shame, but something to be proud of. A liberating moment for LDK'ers everywhere.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Don't forget Shadowcat. The longest running poster I believe on here even though he was once banned. And of course The Founder who started it all. Didn't he say he started it as a hobby or that he was testing something?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Along with HOF we need a hall of shame too.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Oops sorry mikey...missed your post.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Dougster's forehead should be marked with an asterisk to denote the absence of a brain inside.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ still mad because I fucked his mother. Only paid her $20 too, so after she paid for her smack she wasn't to feed urpissedonpot that night. Sad, but it was years ago. Get over it already, urpissedonpot.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    Dougster's blank posts are the only ones worth reading. It's the loser's posts with words that deserve an asterisk.
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    I would add Papi Chulo to the HOF and all the annoying trolls that clutter the board with crap to the HOS.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Who is dougster?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    urpissedonpot's brain to dumb to comprehend posts with word in them. Blank posts the only tasks his brain is up to mastering.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Juice juice juicr
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Dick Johnson.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Only reason juice should be in the HoF is that he sucks.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    How about gawker? Seems to acknowledged for the wildest adventures and most money spent on one girl.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I feel that Dougster's post count. Besides strip clubs and strippers, he's got good tech news, financial news, funny as fuck comments, great feuds, and always cracks me up when he brings up The Winter War.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Slick, Dougsters behavior is so erratic, that it makes him very difficult to figure out. He's a very interesting character to say the least.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion