tuscl

Government going after the first amendment...

deogol
Michigan
Sunday, June 22, 2014 2:36 AM
Well, nothing new in this industry, but now they are saying you can't make a pic to beautiful! So much for the 1st amendment! [view link]

17 comments

• steve229
    10 years ago
    So, they want to reduce the use of photos "altered to change the physical characteristics of bodies and faces” If it applies to backpage girls, then I'm in favor of it!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    As long as it applies equally to McDonald's hamburgers and politicians, I'm OK with it. Fraud is *not* an exercise of the First Amendment, and using an altered image of what you're trying to sell is fraud.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    So that image of Jesus on that dogs ass would be breaking the law?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Someone should do something about McDonald's. Not once have I ever gotten a BigMac that looks half as good as in their ads.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Did you ever consider that maybe we've reached the point in the US where we finally have all the laws we need, and maybe it's time to sit back and stop making more laws? Have all the legislators go home. Because they're just fucking things up.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Not once have I ever gotten a BigMac that looks half as good as in their ads." Here's why: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    And that milk in the bowl of cereal is actually glue.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    And someone actually gives a fuck that their Big Mac doesn't look like the ads? Geez, nowadays we're trying to legislate perfection in our lives. We want zero risk. And perfect behavior. God, what a bunch of pussies we are.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    *whine* *snivel* *moan*.....Yes super bitch, I want an awesome looking BigMac!
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    This YouTube video of a guy getting fast food joints to make their food look more like the pictures seems on point. [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Leave photoshop alone, stupid ahole politicians can't leave anything alone. Democrats want a tax for everything. Some want to regulate and pass a law for everything. My old computer game with a one world government where you need a special permit just to buy a beer doesn't sound that far off. I really enjoyed being the Silencer in that game. ah oh, now I'm probably on a secret government list because I played a computer game.
  • jerlkson40
    10 years ago
    With all the whining I do, y'all must be thinking - god what a pussy he is!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    No shit, really? Some fucking 3 year old here decides to take a username similar to mine, and replace the "i" with an "l" and post shit? Geezus, what fucking morons you guys are.
  • jerlkson40
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Ooops! I just made the logical error of "generalization". One person did something I didn't like therefore everyone on TUSCL is a "fucking moron". With that gross an error makes you wonder who the real "fucking moron" is, huh? I guess I just need to learn to take it like a real man here.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Bye kids...I'm done. This place has always been inhabited by little kids, and apparently it still is. Enjoy your sandbox.
  • jerlkson40
    10 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT JERIKSON40 ***
  • ime
    10 years ago
    It's good to see the government has fixed all the big problems in our country, so they can now focus on the important things like this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion