tuscl

How many of you dudes would live to see the return of pictures?

zipman68
the speed force!
JayJayDancer's post really bugged me...not because of anything that was said. Nope, it was because I couldn't read the text on her avatar!

Pics can provide fun insights into a posters personality. They allow us to test our fellow pervs. I mean really...who among us would have believed LMN? But then he posts the pic of his villa, taken while hang gliding and holding a sign reading "LMN TUSCL", and all doubt is removed.

It is too bad they're no longer available. IIRC, founder alluded to them still being on the server. I hope that means they will be restored.

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Maybe I'll start a new theme. First I had chicks in the kitchen. Then I had Dodgers hotties. Maybe I'll put up my collection of hot DMV employees.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Slick,congrats on Kershaw's game last night.And yes Founder,me and a group of supporters feel that you taking down avatar pics is racist and if you continue this practice we will have no choice but to take you to court.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Just a correction, Zip. LMN showed us a child-like fake pic of a ferrari. It's LNM that spoofed him with all the funny pics
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I always keep a copy of my profile pics stored in my computer. When (or if) Founder is able to restore the photo hosting capability, I'll be able to repost mine. The captions I had will probably be lost. But, I remember enough about the circumstances of each photo to write a new caption.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Bring pictures back! Bring picture back! Bring pictures back!
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Every picture tells a story
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Every Rose has a thorn...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Every night has it's dawn...
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song...
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I didn't even know people had pictures until recently, and now I'm upset that they are gone. I enjoyed it when guys put photos of their ATF, CF, etc. I was even thinking of posting a few photos of mine...
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Maybe the guy who pays the bill can't afford bandwidth?

He/She needs to get a stripper over here so money can be allocated for bandwidth.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Godaddy has economy for $3.49 a month.

http://www.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosti…

I'd say go for that, broskies.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Be careful you might get banned
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion