tuscl

waffle house

crazyjoe
Colorado
Shailin posted a video about wet wipes earlier. Did you ever see any waitresses at the waffle house that you wanted a lap dance from? If so were you drunk at the time? If you were, how ugly was she when you saw her again?

17 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    And were you the entertainment in the place when you proclaimed your love for her?
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    It has been my experience that finding a Waffle House waitress with a full set of teeth is a rare event. To each his own I guess.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Never been that desperate, or that drunk.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I went to a Waffle House once and the woman I was with asked the waitress if they had pancakes. How dumb was that?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    CJ,you should get dances from waitresses at the Blue Waffle House.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Waffle House.....qu'est-ce que c'est?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Tim Horton.....Que es?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Michigan (and perhaps a few other states) is unique in that they have both Tim Horton's and a few Waffle Houses.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Art, see: http://www.wafflehouse.com/

They're not in all states, but many of them. In the western states, with just a quick perusal of their locations, WY, CO, AZ, NM. Definitely not in the far west or the Pacific Northwest.

I've been to just one. That was in Phoenix many years ago. Of those who are more familiar with the chain, would it be accurate to state that it's a cheap version of IHOP?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The ones I've been to, especially in the South - I wouldn't really compare them to IHOP. They remind me of an old-fashioned "coffee shop". Old school - not Starbucks

They are much smaller. They have some booths and tables, but there is counter seating. The flat top is out on the open so the customers see the cook making the eggs bad hash browns.

They have a limited menu of sandwiches and burgers but are known for breakfast. Especially their hash browns. They are open 24 hours and are a late night favorite of cops, hookers, drug dealers, and other dregs out late at night.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Off topic. Waffle House Customer Shot Dead by Cook

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    I go to IHOP
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    So do one-legged pirates
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    lemmy-that was funny.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I read yesterday about a customer who tried to leave a Waffle House waitress a $1000 tip. His credit card declined so he left and returned to give her a check. She must have put some hot sauce on his eggs.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Forget about the Waffle House. In Cali, we have Roscoe's Chicken n Waffles. That's the business, baby.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Slick,

Did you see the post yesterday about Detroit 2 AMer?

Look carefully at this photo of the club. :)

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/06/18/m…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion