tuscl

Titty Fucking

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
In a recent discussion, most said they would prefer a HJ to a covered BJ. That surprised me. I wonder if the HJ crowd has considered titty fucking as an alternative. It takes the right set of breasts. C cup is ideal. Anything bigger than a D and the little head gets lost in all that flesh. But at least a good sized B cup is required to provide the necessary friction. The breasts also need to be soft and pliable. Bolt ons and really firm young breasts don't work as well. It's usually better if she has had a kid since that softens them up. I love the look and feel of my cock sliding between a pair of perfect breasts. I strongly prefer to cum on the breasts while titty fucking. Judging from the response of girls when I ask for this, I get the impression that it is not that common. Anybody else prefer fucking a cute set of breasts to a HJ?

13 comments

• Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    I was in Orlando in the beginning if this month and staying at this hotel and had a lil suite and this darker skin puerto rican chick was there when i first checked in and she said she was gonna see her bf and i got suspicious and then she said i was asking too many questions lol but i went on backpage and couldnt believe it was here so i got a fake text app and called her and said who i was and we were in the same building and floor and she told me to come to her room , man was her room dirty and i was gonna pay 90 for half hour as a deal and when she gave me a hj i was playing with her tits and i said she me your pussy and when i saw it it looked like it had alot of mileage so i said about titty fucking and she laid down and got to business so was i but i never came cause she wasnt that big up there
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Ever heard of a comma, periods, or sentences?^^^
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Sorry man i was drinking alot for a couple months lately
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "Sorry man i was drinking alot for a couple months lately"

That's the fucking best excuse ever!!! I'm using that excuse for any mistakes I make for the next 3 months. Give me your address I'll send you a royalty check.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Sarcasm?^^ Lol
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    LOL funny replies on here
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @shailyn...nice
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I like banging titties
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I've done it a couple of times during warm up. It's especially nice if she licks the head of your dick on the up swing.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I love titty fucking. I would rather have a nice set of titties to fuck than a hand job any day.

I was with a dancer/prostitute in Dayton Ohio one time and when I saw her worn out wrinkled up pussy I wasn't about to put my dick in there. Her body wasn't bad but her pussy was worn out from too much OTC I guess. She had nice tits so I asked her if I could fuck them she said they were sore and didn't want me fucking them. I ended up getting a hand job and blowing my load all over her nice tits. That was a second best to a titty fuck !
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I like fucking titties. Usually in connection with a blow job. But titty fucking alone is better than a hand job.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    LMN is back??
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    had one bare titty fuck experience years ago. she had 44DD's-real big as fuck. I was real tired and didn't feel like fucking so I went for titty fucking. got off but no big deal. blowjobs are way better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion