Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I just noticed all our pics are gone

mikeya02

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

And my last thread about this was deleted

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yep. Mine too.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I had to temporarily remove them. I still have them.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

It's understandable pictures use a lot of bandwidth. That's what costs money. The most important thing about the site for me is the reviews.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

It's understandable pictures use a lot of bandwidth. That's what costs money. The most important thing about the site for me is the reviews.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

The pics are fun. I hope they are preserved. But if not...c'est la vie.

Looks like other posters are caught in a time warp too...

...a time warp too...

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Jestrite,

Doesn't sending the same post twice waste bandwidth? :)

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

zip,

You should pen a tune to that lyric. Sounds "dancible" :)

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I doubt it has anything to do with bandwidth unless this site is on a really cheapo home server it something. If it's cloud based now it would be a drop on the ocean.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Using up bandwidth

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Using up bandwidth

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Using up bandwidth

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Using up bandwidth

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Using up bandwidth

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Using up bandwidth

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I always save my profile pics in "My Pictures" in my home computer. So, no problem for me if they're lost on TUSCL. I can re-post them if I want to.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

I miss them.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Shit. Are we gonna get them back? I was just starting to build my collection.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Oh nooo, I'm stuck as Yoda. :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I swear some one was fucking around last night. Some peoples avatars turned into TUSC.NET and others were gone. I made a thread about it and it got deleted, and then the avatars came back. Weird.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement