tuscl

FKK AMAZING !!!!

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Guys, just got back from Germany.Two great FKK visits, the second one was incredible 70-100 girls 90% of which were 9+. Only One was below 8.

Report to follow asap.

8 comments

• shailynn
    10 years ago
    So jealous!!!!! Can't wait to hear - that's on my bucket list!!!
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    I want to grow up to be londonguy!
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm eagerly awaiting your report.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Put 70-100+ the best looking girls in one club, every kind of girl including spinners, Latina, Asian, EE, West Europe, tall, short, black, white, Caribbean but all of them absolute stunners, put them all in a high end club and see them walk around naked in very high heels, they bend over and touch there toes so you get a good view of their ass and pussies before asking you if you want your dick sucked without a condom before you fuck them silly whilst at the time some of them are French kissing you as they give you a HJ and you start to get an idea of the place.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Are you sure you didn't die and go to heaven? From other reviews it's clear that this is most men's dream. Looking forward to a full review or article.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Gawker, I can honestly say that during the second club I visited last night that I totally forgot about everything else in my life, the place was just so amazing, the girls so hot and the vibe and atmosphere was fantastic. It was FKK Oase.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Maybe we should have a TUSCL meet in Germany
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I like the way Papi thinks :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion