tuscl

When is the line crossed?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Obviously a dancer's mission is to create a illusion of attraction designed to make a PL hand over all their cash to them.

They all have some type of hustle to accomplish this. It is their job. That is how they pay their bills.

But, is there a line when they go too far? Is all hustle (within the law) free game or is there a line that even dancers should not cross?

For example, would it be wrong for a dancer to make a slightly retarded guy think she's loves him and have him fork over every last dime? How about some dude with dementia? Of course these sound black and white but there are dozens of scenario's that are pretty grey.

When do you think a hustle is just part of the biz or when does it cross some undefined line? Anything against the law would be over the line but how about lying about needed car repairs to some love struck kid?

17 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Surely you're not implying that ANYTHING against the law is over the line, 'cos that would disappoint most of the pervs on this site.

But seriously, I would say that taking advantage of anybody with dementia or a severe mental defect is despicable. But telling a weirdo apart from a mental defective. Was tux dude in Chili Palmer's story losing it or just a weird dude having fun in his own way?

I would also think that the stripper wouldn't want to cross that line out of self preservation. From a stripper's standpoint, a dude that REALLY thinks she's in love with him could get scary. One thing to lead a PL along and think you might give him more (or cheaper) fun...another thing to convince a dude with a tenuous grasp on reality that you really love him. The latter could go south real fast ...
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    Some strippers cross the line without givng it a second thought as long as they achieve their goal.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Guys with retardation or dementia are pretty extreme examples. I believe that there is a special place in Hell for anyone who takes advantage of someone with diminished capacity, whether it is a stripper or any other service provider.

But the love struck kid? I call that a tuition payment. Even if he didn't have much experience with strip clubs, he knew that he was in a place where girls take off their clothes and entertain guys for money. If he ignores this, and all of the other warning signs, enough to fall in love with a stripper, then he shares the blame for being self-delusional.

Now yes, we have all made tuition payments at one point or another. But even when we were receiving our educations, most of us never let it get too far. At a certain point in the game, the warning signs really start to stand out and our self protective instincts kick in.

For example, when she seemed dodgy about locking down a real date, or evasive in talking about herself too much, or was hesitant to provide home contact info (cell phones were not universally owned when I started clubbing)., etc., or met up once or twice OTC but was evasive about repeats, or any combination of these, all serve to remind us of what we really are to them.

Guys who ignore these and the other inevitable warning signs, and instead start forking over large sums of cash for [inset pity need here], deserve what they get in my humble opinion. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for a guy like this.

Strip clubs are places of exploitation, but mutually so. Guys try to get as much as they can for what they spend and girls try to get the most from guys for their efforts. As all this is happening, there is plenty of bad behavior on both sides of the tip rail. Some guys just don't belong in these places. Same as some girls who try to cut it as dancers.

Idk, but I'm just not sure how you would realistically try to constrain the bad behaviors of dancers without also negatively impacting the wide assortment of benefits that strip club hounds enjoy. I've been in some tightly controlled clubs, with stringent controls and rather prudish dancers who spend little time interacting with customers, and they suck.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I lie when necessary to get what I want, and I always assume that she maybe lying to get what she wants. It's a fucked up system, but it works. There are no lines, except violence either way is prohibited.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Example: A club in Florida, some years ago. Often saw this guy buy table dances (they danced on the table), many if them. Always the same dancer, and she never removed a bit of "clothing". Now unless the guy was stupid (what with tables all around with naked ladies on them), what other reason?

Was she taking advantage of him? Perhaps he thought she would love him for keeping her clothed and not being a stripper? Should she tell him to save his money and move on? I never saw a problem with this other then the guy was nuts and she just took advantage of that.

She was a favorite dancer of my group from work. She danced for us often and when we asked about the guy, she told us he just said he didn't wish her to remove anything she was wearing. No other reason. So one goes into a STRIP club and asks the dancer to NOT strip? Go figure!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Always let your conscience be your guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZzNOkc…
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    As in Clubber's story's you never know if the stripper is taking advantage. Sounds like the stripper didnt care whether she got naked or not. She was just giving the crazy dude what he wanted. Not really her issue.

I sort of feel that most things in the club, other than out-and-out scams like charging for an extra dance or other ROB shit, is within the lines. How is the stripper supposed to know whether a dude in a tux or a white leisure suit or whatever is crazy, stupid, experiencing dementia, or just being a bit crazy? She should give hime the same treatment she gives others.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Man, you still thinking way too much about this shit, Lone_Sheep. Go in there. Pay your $150 or whatever it is to get them to fuck and suck your dick. Then leave. Cut out all this SNAG/PL/talking to them crap and then hours spent analyzing it.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Or Lone Wolf dude could put on a Little Red Riding Hood outfit and join the freaks. People could speculate about whether the strippers are taking advantage of a crazy dude.

Whatever you do...HAVE FUN!!!
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Only the mentally ill or demented go to SCs. That includes me.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I met a young dancer last night suffering from dementia. Told me I had been in the champagne room with her and that it costs $150 in there. It is so sad to see someone have dementia at that early age.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    They (dancers) are salespeople – salespeople often take advantage of people no matter what it is they are selling.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I would think that there's a way a dancer could both see herself as working ethically and still get a good payday from someone with a disability. I think the dancer would have to be very understanding and figure out why the person is there.

I work with a man in a wheelchair and I think he gets tired of pity. I think most guys like him would probably know that a woman isn't really into him, but if they could just get the experience of having a woman on them, moving, for a while, they'd be happy just to have the experience.

Maybe watching "The Sessions" by Helen Hunt might be a good thing, both for dancers and for you guys.

As for the "love-struck kid"? I think most of us have been there with what I like to call our FATF (first all-time favorite, probably the woman who impressed us most the first or second time we ever went to the club). Interesting story on my first "education": First time I go, I meet this impressively fit & busty brunette. She's friendly, she explains how the place works, she gives me great dances, the whole thing.

I go back again, she's there again. This time, she's using this kind of thick, fake spanish accent that makes it hard for me to understand her (she used no accent the first time). I dug it, though. We're doing dances and they say they're closing, but I think I hear her say in her accent to wait for me afterwards. Before I even knew what OTC was, I thought I was getting it. SWEET!

So I go to my car and I wait ... and wait ... and wait ... and she's not coming out. I'm confused. So, stupid me, I go back towards the door and go in, thinking maybe that's how it works ... wrong! She was there, all right, playing pool, but the bouncers knew my car was in the lot still and knew I was still there. They made sure I didn't get to see her again and I was lucky they only put a hand behind my back as they quickly walked me out.

Guess that wasn't what I thought it was, huh. Early lesson learned.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    All's fair in my opinion. I've wasted a lot of money on dancers over the years which taught me to spend my money more wisely now. The only tactic I hate is when they set up an OTC and then flake out. It takes a lot for me to reserve the time for them and then find out when they don't show with a typical SS excuse. Even my ATF has done that...
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Yeah, obvious one about preying on the handicapped.

I generally have zero respect for people who asks for help when they don't really need it. We all need help sometimes. Abusing that basic mechanism of survival is as fucked up as spending your emergency fund on lap dances.

If you're a typical 50 year old guy, and you get worked by twenty year old who tells you you're so specially hot, you should thank her for giving you a wake up call that you're descending into profound stupidity.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I have much experience in my family (parents, uncles, and aunts) with dementia/Alzheimer's. There was never any worry about strippers or the like of ever taking advantage but I learned very quickly that staff in the long term care facilities that house dementia sufferers must be watched like hawks.

My parents had (and have) the income to pay for trusted private companions to augment the institutional care that they needed (and continue to need). I helped out an indigent aunt in this situation with my own income.

I don't know what exists in USA for elderly dementia sufferers but Canada's treatment of the elderly dementia population is the shame of our otherwise excellent health care system.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, really messing with someone's head, especially a person who is vulnerable is wrong. Women should not do this, and men should not do this either.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion