tuscl

Ever wish the songs were shorter?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:55 AM
I know most of us want it the other way and so do I but there have been a few occasions when my chosen dancer was so bad that I wanted the song to end ASAP so that I could get over it. Bouncing too hard. Smelling terrible Talking bull shit Smoking while dancing Talking on her cell phone etc...

24 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    There have been a few times I were I just said "ok, that's enough". Paid them before the song ended and left. Air dances, for example - why even bother?
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @shadow "smoking while dancing"...lol! Are these horrible stripper traits regional? They really don't happen where I'm at.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I dont mind if she is smoking...my pole
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Smoking and talking on the cell phone while giving a dance? The nerve of these girls! Not only is that rude, but it's a sure fire way to not get repeat business. I've had dances that I wanted to end early, it was simply because they gave a terrible dance.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I agree with Dougster. Fortunately I've had very few dances like this. I'll always remember one in Rhino (LV) though. She was a 10 and gave the worst 'dance' I have ever had in the U.S. After less than a min I paid her to get rid of her, my expression to her said it all.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    I agree with londonguy. It is bad enough to get a bad dance but to have to "endure it" for a full length song makes it even worse. The few times it has happened to me I stop the dancer and give her 20 bucks (even if the dance costs 30). They are usually fine with it, albeit somewhat bewildered some times.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    I had one talking to her husband on the cell phone while giving me a dance!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ that’s a new one – and pretty hilarious
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ll usually endure to the end of the song; but I have stopped a dance short and just paid the dancer b/c it was so terrible. Smoking while dancing – talk about complete disregard for the custy – dancer finds her cig/smoking more interesting than the PL – I’ve had this happen at a very divey dive I visit down here in Miami but it rarely happens.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    No, not shorter, but if the dance isn't good I stop afterone. If, the dancer is annoying I stop early.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    I only want it short when the stripper doesnt let me touch them during the dance
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm with Dougster. Air dances kill me.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    All of the above.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yeah there have been a few times where I wished for an act of nature or some other event to occur to end a horrible dance. I will suffer thru it rather than abruptly end it and walk away. But its definitely one and done.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    I had a stripper start texting while giving me a dance once. She stuck her covered kitty in my face and at first i was like aww yah but the stayed there for too long so I glanced up and texting. She saw me glance up and threw the phone down and put the attention back to me but I just wasn't into it at that point. It was kinda funny though in retrospect. I just wish she'd been naked then her ploy woulda worked dammit!
  • canigetlaid
    10 years ago
    Yeah, it has been a few time. Just girl dancing with no energy after she asked me if i wanted the dance. My worst case happened when after seating through a terrible dance. she tried to say it was 2 songs instead of one and charged 3x the normal rate for dances in the club i was in. I just paid her what the normal rate was for a dance and dipped out.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    If it's lame, for any reason, pay her the minimum, cut it short and move on.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    You mean they aren't short enough already?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I think Shadowcat has a point. I have something I call the "Star Trek V" attitude. When I first went to see Star Trek V, directed by TJ Hooker himself, I was looking forward to it quite a bit. 'Cos I digs the Trek. All I remember is sitting there as the suckiness onscreen washed over me. I kept thinking "this will get better soon". But time went on. I still told myself "this will get better soon". And then the credits rolled... With a bad lapper I say to myself "this will get better soon" until it ends. My brain isn't wired to let me call for an early end something that is normally great, like a lap dance (or Star Trek). There is always the hope it will get better. But if it sucks all the way through...well, you look back and say to yourself "I wish it had ended earlier...'cos that sucked big time".
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sc, When they are bad (thankfully, not often), I get up, give her the money and walk out. One time, the same dancer came over to me, afterwards, at the bar and actually asked if want more dances. Dimwit!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - if they are really bad, I have done that too and they had the nerve to ask what was wrong with it. Sheesh.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I occasionally cut of a dance mid song. Its not often, but it happens. In one particular instance a while back I had one dance from an absolutely gorgeous new dancer that was bad enough to prompt me to cut her off half way through. I told her "okay sweetheart, that's enough, I'm done" and kinda pushed her off my lap. She had this bewildered/disgusted look on her face, but took the money and walked away. 15 minutes later a dancer I'd done a number of dances with in the past comes over and without saying anything positions a chair in front of mine, sits down, puts her hand up my shorts and starts fishing around. Its not really typical for that club, certainly not out in the open, but she's hot and has her hands on my junk so I went with it. She gets up and walks away without saying anything, not even a flirty smile. 30 seconds later she comes back with the first dancer who then asks me what I meant when I said "I'm done" When I told her "I meant I'm no longer interested in this dance and wish to stop" she fucking flipped out. She jumped out from the chair, knocking over the table and my drink and sending chairs rolling across the floor or knocking them down too. She screaming some shit I couldn't understand, then just storms off. I sat there for what felt like 30 minutes, but was probably more like 30 seconds, confused about what had just happened and not doing anything. Eventually, the dancer I knew came over and started explaining to me that the first dancer thought she "finished me off" inside of a minute and was complain-bragging in the dressing room. Two of the girls she was talking to knew me and called bullshit. Apparently the other two were watching when she came out to inspect my pants for LDK evidence. When she realized she got cut off cause she sucked, she lost it. I never saw her again. The club didn't replace my drink either...
  • Rachelmmm
    10 years ago
    This whole thread has me lmao
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Dolfan, Recall where that happened?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion