tuscl

Carl Sagan Would've Loved These Strippers

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 7:30 AM
Buenos dias mis amigos y amigas. As I was losing myself in the night sky last night, my mind drifted off to the various strippers I've met who would've felt right at home in the cosmos. I've had dances from a couple of gals named Star, one Starla, a Moonbeam, a couple of Sunshines, one Comet, a Venus, and a Gemini. These ladies always got my rocket into deep orbit. I found myself in some of their Black Holes, the VIP Event Horizon. Just a word of precaution. If you happen to meet a Nibiru, stay away. She's bad for your orbit.

9 comments

• SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Most strippers are spaced out.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Benny and the Jets.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I feel like a Saturn V when I see a starry ass.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    To stripper: "Is that a moon thong you're wearing?" "Why?" "Because your ass is out of this world!"
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    I have studied astrology for years and I try my best to keep my nerdy knowledge to myself at the club, personally I don't think it works in my favor to talk about moon signs and mercury signs with guys at the club.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Once met a dancer said her name was Moonbeam. I laughed and said, "Sure!" She went and got her drivers license to show me. Yes, sir, Moon Beam *****. She then told me her folks were from the hippie culture. I said, "So am I, but my children have normal names."
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    trix, Correct, best stick with the $ sign. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If a dancer says you owe her billions and billions of dollars, run. :)
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    This astronomy theme has me wondering why they're called hemorrhoids rather than asteroids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion