tuscl

It's the origin of the world as we know it...and I feel fine

zipman68
the speed force!
Check it out...

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/06/debora…

Performance artist flashing pussy in museum. And not a bad looking chick at that. What do you pervs think?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    PR stunt to attract customers?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I'm not convinced the Musée d'Orsay needs to drum up business.

Sometimes performance artists just do weird shit. That's the cool part of being a performance artist.

When I was a university student there was this preacher dude who dressed in fatigues and carried a toy gun. Called himself "Corporal Christian" or some such BS. Preached about how we were all going to hell for fornicating too much. I always wondered if he was real or a performance artist. Somehow, I could respect him if it was a put on. Alas, he was probably real. Really just a sad, sad, sad dude not fornicating enough.

At least this chick dug showing her snatch. Can't argue with that in a woman!
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    Public nudity in a museum? I prefer other forms of public nudity such as the naked mile, the naked bike ride and nudist beaches to a museum---- not to mention naked dancers on my lap.

That said, there are some obvious public health issues with public nudity. And, I've also seen a few naked bodies that would produce nausea in even the most stoic of observers.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Somebody really should have thrown some $1 bills her way.

Electro: public health issues? Are you serious? If there were health issues caused by exposure to live nude women, I would have been killed years ago.

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    She got some applause, but did she get any tips?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm sure Van Gogh would've given her his ear.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Typical clasless ignorance from progressives.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion