tuscl

Miseducation of the Black Man--What do Women Want?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

OK – I'm bored and there is not much going on TUSCL – thought this was kinda funny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBhz1cK_f…

4 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Ha ha. Is it too late for me to choose the thug lifestyle?

• jackslash
    10 years ago
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I guess for white dudes it is "dude who plays in unsuccessful band and largely sits on on couch playing PlayStation". (Or X-box or whatever)

Of course the thugs and losers is short term. When I was at university I had a friend who only dated black dudes. I dated her friend a few times but both were a bit nuts. Ran into her a few years later with an obviously successful Jewish husband (I noticed a Star of David necklace and said "oh...I never realized you were Jewish..." And she said she converted.

I even had an educated but young (mid-20s) employee who lived with an X-box player. Dumped him for a dude with a Master's in environmental engineering who was clearly going to make enough to be upper middle class even if she ended up with no income (which wasn't the case, so household income wasn't a problem for them).

So Urkel in the video should be getting some pussy...even if thug-boy is getting more. And thug-boy's pussy is probably crazier than Urkel's.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Funny stuff
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion