tuscl

Older Women

Saturday, June 7, 2014 2:29 PM
This post does not strictly have to do with strippers. I'm really attracted to women who are middle aged-- late 30s through around late 40s/early 50s or so. I'm not sure why that is--just the way I am (I especially love the freckled cleavage some older women have). In clubs, if there's a stripper who's attractive but a bit older then the others, I'll usually gravitate toward her. Any tips on hooking up with older women, either strippers or civies?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Check the yellow pages for nursing homes.
  • IronFox22
    10 years ago
    touche
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I’ve normally been attracted to older women ever since I was a young boy – but I don’t necessarily like old-looking older women; I like them older but in good shape. Part of it is b/c I love curves on a woman and often times many women will get curvier w/ age – a young supa-fit slim girl looks nice but does not really attract me too much. 18 to 21 y/o’s often don’t do it for me much and never really have – a hot 30-something will turn me on more than a hot 21 y/o often stuck up inexperienced youngun. In general – I like women that look and act like women instead of looking/acting like young girls.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I have a fondness for older dancers. I just find them much more to my liking. I appreciate their termperaments very much. They're more civilized and well-skilled in the ways of the world. I recall that when I was 28, I had the chance to ask a 40ish woman for a date. We met at a singles conference, so I knew she was available and willing. And she lived in my area too. But, I chickened out, and never did ask her out.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I love me some blue hair.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Iron, RE: Older Women post. You state, "...I'm really attracted to women who are middle aged-- late 30s through around late 40s/early 50s or so." Those are younger women. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    18-80, blind, crippled or crazy, your brother Slick is down to dick.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I dig 'em young (obvious legal -- in the 20-25 range). I like the eye candy and a good solid lapper. Not the crazy antic many o' you pervs prefer. No disrespect -- I'm a firm believer in "to each his (or her) own, as long as they aren't hurting anybody (and everybody is AT LEAST 18)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Zip-In Hawaii, the age of consent is 14. Is that too young? If so, what the fuck is up in Hawaii? Too much Spam and Pakolollo?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    35 is my upper bound.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Those aren't freckles. They're called liver spots.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    My latest fave is a 37yo spicy latina. My previous fave was a 22yo. I don't care about age as long as they look good and provide FS.
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    Hey, 35K is also the upper bound for my income, lol
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Slick -- you can never have too much spam
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Oh wait...SPAM. Yeah, you CAN have too much spam. Be it spam the meat or spam the unwanted email. Too much spam is possible...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion