tuscl

Is "RichStud" sending coded messages?

zipman68
the speed force!
I wonder if there is a pattern to the "RichStud" posts. Nobody can have this much of a hard on for a dude that hasn't even posted in a week or so. I bet he is actually an al Qaeda dude sending intel based upon subtle aspects of his posts. Maybe he embeds a typo in a specific spot for "embassy security is tight".

My fellow pervs, it is our patriotic duty to try to throw rich stud off his game. Add lots of follow up posts. Bombard him with PMs. Whatever you can do to prevent the next underwear bomber!

5 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Same dipshit, different screen name.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    C'mon Rick. Don't you have a fanciful side?

I find it much more entertaining to suggest that "RichStud" is a spy, that Juice is a prophet of the LORD, that Alucard is currently enjoying the clubs on the planet Vulcan, and that LMN takes photos of his private space station while going all EVA on us

Note that I did NOT say I believe any of that crazy shit. But what's more entertaining -- a strange dude with an unexplained hard on for you posting shit or a spy that we have to engage in an existential struggle lest he inspire underwear bombers that really dig KFC?

I say the latter is funnier!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    And I do actually hope ol' Alucard is enjoying himself, whatever he is doing right now. I used to think he was trolling us, but I think he just has an odd sense of humor. And there ain't nothing wrong with that. Let's all raise a glass and say "live long and prosper, dude".
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm just wondering if the NSA has been recording all the messages I keep deleting instead of posting.

They may just want us to think it's the NSA. AI systems may already be monitoring everything, not the NSA. I kind of enjoyed playing against some intelligent AI that invaded my home pc. It appeared to be learning from me and it was an old game that wasn't supposed to have intelligent AI. Could Skynet be awake?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Yep Sharkdude...Ahh-nold actually IS a cyborg from the future that has invaded your computer.

But don't worry. He just uses it to google for nekkid pics of ugly housekeepers.

(Or was the ugly chick he boned a nanny? ...can't remember)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion