tuscl

My Candy Crush

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
One time when I was in Key West, I hit a club on Duvall Street and probably bought $150 in lap dances from this hot-as-fuck dancer who I really hit it off with, total sinclair prototype. After one of her stage turns, she asks if I want to run out and go shopping with her for another outfit. I said, "Sure, why not." We had to deceive the club manager, so first she left. Then I left a minute later and we met up in front of the bar next door. She grabbed my hand and walked with me down Duvall, the main drag in Key West. Lots of people were checking us out, but mostly her in short shorts and a low-cut tanktop. Two blocks later we are in a shop that sells all kinds of sex toys, bdsm stuff, and stripper clothes. I was nervous because I had never been in a store like this before.

I follow the dancer through the store as she is checking out the bikini-like lingerie. She picked out three that she liked and took me back to a curtained area to try them on. I tried to step away, but she dragged me into the dressing area and put each of the three outfits she had picked out, asking me to help her clip the bras and give an opinion on how each fit. She had no problem getting naked in front of me. Every once in a while a pervert or couple would walk by and try to look in. I told her the blue one complimented her DD's the best. She agreed and had me hold the blue lingerie, while she put her street clothes back on. She also picked out an edible candy g-string and a plush bdsm cane. We went to the checkout and I paid about $90. I put the items on my credit card so I could at least get points off the purchase.

I grabbed the bag and we walked hand-in-hand back to the club. When we got back, she went to the locker room to put the new outfit on. She went out on stage and had me come up and smack her ass with the plush cane. Just about every person in the club watched this with their mouths gaping open. After her stage set was over, she grabbed me and took me to the lap dance area. She gave me four lap dances at no charge as a way of thanking me for the gifts.

If I would have stayed on the island another day or two, I am pretty sure I would have enjoyed eating that candy g-string off her perfect pubic area back at her uncle's house or my hotel. But alas, in life you have to choose between love and the road. You can't have both. I chose the road.

Moral of the story: There are alot of strippers out there who are ROB's, but there are some cool down ass strippers out there too.

9 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Cool story bro
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Nice going! I've bought costumes for dancers before, but didn't get any special in return for it. Just the obligatory "thank you."
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Not the expected ending to a story about seeing a Duvall Street stripper naked
  • pineconepartyliquor
    10 years ago
    her uncle's house?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    sinclair,

Sounds like the "Garter".
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Good Job having a good time.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Great story
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I have bought sex toys for strippers but only if I could help her inaugurate the equipment. LOL.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    I enjoyed reading this, it sounds like a lot of fun!!! I wish I could do that with some of my customers :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion