tuscl

WAITING IS GOOD SOMETIMES

rattdog
New York
ever had this happen? this was years ago.

there were these two girls, one blonde and the other brunette, that worked as hostesses at a nyc clip joint that's no longer around. they didn't wait tables nor were they dancers. they were girls that only did bottled vips. they would wear mimi skirts and looked sexy as fuck. problem was those bottled vips were like 300 hundred bucks-uh no I'm not paying that.

approx. six months later. at the now defunct harmony theater I'm sitting eating lunch. I then hear the door buzz, meaning the admissions guy is buzzing in girls who are coming in to work. and who do I see to my upmost satisfaction? why it's those two.

say an hour later the brunette comes out. she remembers me from the clip joint. some conv-yadayadaya-then afterwards on to the lapdance. she gives me 2 dances at 10 a pop=total cost 20 bucks.

three days later I get the blonde. 2 dances=another $20 bucks.

this is why waiting is good:
clip joint: 2 girls X 300=600 bucks.
harmony: those 2 girls x 20-40 bucks.

this would happen w/other girls that I knew from other clubs that would wind up at the harmony but those momemnts for the most part were very rare.

4 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    What exactly is a "clip joint"?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Clip joint" is old school term for an overpriced, rip-off club

Either that or he's talking about Sports Clip or Supercuts
  • mroo
    10 years ago
    Example of a clip-joint:

You walk into a quiet club playing RATT in the background after paying a modest cover. A contractor walks over to you, chats you up for a while. While chatting for a while, you buy yourself a drink on your credit card and the contractor asks for a bottled water. After signing off on your beverage and a few more minutes of inane small talk with what appears to be the only contractor in the club, you decide it's time to leave, and a nice young man from New Jersey dressed in a too-small 62lLong three piece suit blocks your way. He informs you that you need to pay your tab before being allowed to leave. After some discussion, it comes out that the bottled water was assigned to your tab and it just so happens to cost $500.00.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Round and round,what comes around goes around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion