Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How Many Bouncers Have You Greased?

RickyBoyDugan

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Greasing bouncers is one of my favorites parts of the strip club ritual. Having failed to become Gordon Gekko, it, nevertheless, gives me a temporary rush that I am triumphant in our capitalist system.

Whereas hookers who work in strip clubs make it so hard for a guy like me to pay them for sex - have to put on the white three piece polyester suit, choose dive clubs because I can't hack the competition elsewhere, and otherwise run The System - bouncers, by contrast, are always ready, willing and eager to take the grease from me at a moment's notice.

Over the years I'd say the numbers of bouncers I've greased is in the hundreds. How about you?

Oh, final thing, greasing bouncers is definitely NOT GAY. Indeed, it is a RICH STUD kind of thing to do.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for bxbomber51
bxbomber51
•

And what does greasing bouncers actually get you? Otherwise, why do we care?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

bxbomber51: "And what does greasing bouncers actually get you? "

Think RickyBoy answered that in his second sentence:

"Having failed to become Gordon Gekko, it, nevertheless, gives me a temporary rush that I am triumphant in our capitalist system."

Sure I makes zero sense, typical for RickyBoy, but there's your answer!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I bet you greased more than you can count

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol !

S
Supremeruler
•

.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement