tuscl

How Many Bouncers Have You Greased?

Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:39 AM
Greasing bouncers is one of my favorites parts of the strip club ritual. Having failed to become Gordon Gekko, it, nevertheless, gives me a temporary rush that I am triumphant in our capitalist system. Whereas hookers who work in strip clubs make it so hard for a guy like me to pay them for sex - have to put on the white three piece polyester suit, choose dive clubs because I can't hack the competition elsewhere, and otherwise run The System - bouncers, by contrast, are always ready, willing and eager to take the grease from me at a moment's notice. Over the years I'd say the numbers of bouncers I've greased is in the hundreds. How about you? Oh, final thing, greasing bouncers is definitely NOT GAY. Indeed, it is a RICH STUD kind of thing to do.

5 comments

• bxbomber51
    10 years ago
    And what does greasing bouncers actually get you? Otherwise, why do we care?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    bxbomber51: "And what does greasing bouncers actually get you? " Think RickyBoy answered that in his second sentence: "Having failed to become Gordon Gekko, it, nevertheless, gives me a temporary rush that I am triumphant in our capitalist system." Sure I makes zero sense, typical for RickyBoy, but there's your answer!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I bet you greased more than you can count
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol !
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion