tuscl

Signs of Fertility: Know When A Stripper Is Ovulating

Guys, lemme tell ya a secret.

Be armed with this information and you will have something to pull up your sleeve for that moments when things are going your way.

Here are signs you must look for:

1) Her skin stands out, like when you look at it you will get turned on right away.

2) Her scent can cast a magic spell on you. Once you get a whiff of that scent you will get enchanted and you will never know why. You simply just WANT her.

3) Her moves are awesome, just look the way she walks and you will know she is looking for a mate. And you my friend has been enchanted.

4) She is helpless, all of her and her body included is now under this condition. She will feel it too and she will find a way to get it satiated.

This is what nature has designed and no one knows why it works that way. It's called evolution.

All you need is know it well and know when to use this information.

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the intel but it helps me not. You see, I happen to be Latino. We are always fertile.
  • Digitech
    10 years ago
    I don't know if it has such a direct effect as you describe. But I've also had times where I was just talking to a girl (not a stripper) and gotten a boner at full mast and felt very turned on/attracted to her. I've wondered about times like that, whether maybe pheromones or ovulation or something had to do with it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    You should write a system based on this.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Who the fuck cares? Just pay her $ and she'll fuck you. Theres no magic here.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @Digitech: Yep, pretty much it. You were under the spell. And she allowed you to enter her zone, which means she may be scouting you.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    @LMN, of course money always counts.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Your an idiot.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    "You're"
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Thx gmd.

I stand corrected.

And the OP is still an idiot.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    This doesn't help me either. My sense of smell is already so good at times, some might think I'm a vampire. I can alteady smell all kinds of smells dancers probably don't want me smelling. If I could identify different female hygiene products, I could tell one dancer what she was using. I could tell another dancer she needs to use more. Another dancer needs to wipe or clean up more. Sometimes the amount of body perfume is so heavy, It seems like a heavy assault on your nose from 50 feet away. I could tell another dancer she has a slight bacterial infection going on down there. I get bombarded with too much information already.

• alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Ok, I think there is enough arguments posted here to come back for a rebuttle.

Actually, dudes/dudettes, strippers who are ovulating make more money. A study conducted showed frequency of tips were higher, placing frequency at the highest mark. Also, the amount received also were placed higher. Translated, bigger tips mean happy customers and a happy customer mean they got an awesome deal, and that would be a service way beyond what is considered average.
  • how
    10 years ago
    "Don't come inside me; I'm ovulating." That's how I knew she was ovulating. So I pulled out and came in her mouth.
  • TortillaChip
    10 years ago
    alalbegonz is right. i read something similar on the internet once, so obviously this isn't just a cool story bro its true as fuck
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion