tuscl

Do you guys ever wonder if a dancer ghost may have followed you home one night?

I just saw a white shadow walk by in the corner of my vision. Makes me wonder.

Maybe all the blood from a piranha movie is scaring the ghost.

8 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    This reminds me of the beginning of "Fairies wear Boots" by Black Sabbath
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I often see ghostly images in the corner of my vision in my house but no where else. Makes me wonder if there couldbe something to it. A dancer claims my ghost kicked her polterguiest out after I asked my ghost to go kick butt. Makes me go hmmm, could it be real? I never know if you can believe a word dancers tell you but she seemed so serious when she first told me about poltergiest activity. Then she claims everything stopped after I sent something over to kick ghost butt. yeah right. I've heard about some guys getting free ghost bj's. Now that sounds almost mystical.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I think in folklore the ghost bj's get done by a succubus. I mean its even in the name it has to be right.

thehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I had a special favorite in an Atlanta club several years ago. She disappeared, I asked around about her, and I found out she died in a freak accident. Now I sense her presence every time I take a girl to what was our favorite VIP room. Spooky shit.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    ime, why would you want your bus sucked?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I doubt there are many that haven't experienced some sort of "other worldly" event. Many, if not most wouldn't admit it. And many would attribute it to something earthly.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    @ATAC why wouldn't you?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Okay, so....she's a dog
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion