tuscl

ENTP - Erect nipples thru pasties

So I was getting some dances from my new day girl. She has nice, natural.C cups that I enjoy groping, er, I mean, gently caressing. Unfortunately, being VA, she has to wear those horrid pasties, so no real nipple play possible.

After a couple songs she says "I don't know what you're doing, but my nipples are getting really hard" She told me to feel them and even thru the pasties I could feel them erect and rock hard. Her nips were so stiff her pasties were actually starting to pop off, lol. She told me her nipples never get hard like that during dances,

So what do you think? Ever happen with your dancer?

7 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    Sounds like she's in love with you and considering making you her boyfriend. You should lend her some money.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF gets pencil erasers when she orgasms. At least that's what she told me.
    Seriously there's a dancer at her club who has perpetually hard eraser like nipples. She's a slim blonde and has relatively small breasts, but they are erect ALL the time.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Hasn't happened to me because I have never been in a pastie club. :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I go to a pastries club. The macaroons are magnificent.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @cable - a man of few words...
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Maybe he writes with invisible ink!
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I used to hit one regularly but my fav always took them off. Good times until the club got busted and shut down for good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion