tuscl

Hit Up For Money

DroidX
Atlanta
Monday, May 19, 2014 5:11 PM
I don't normally exchange contact details with dancers, but I found one at Follies the last time I was there who I thought might make sense to reach out to from time to time. So, I gave her my throwaway email address and we started to correspond. Now, we talked about VIP before, but I haven't had a chance to partake. She keeps an odd schedule, so I figured I could email her to find out when she is working. I emailed her last week to see when she was working. She emailed me back and told me she had a shitty week and was short $100 on her phone bill. She asked me if I would send her some money via Western Union. Have many of you been hit up with money from a girl you've never had in VIP or OTC? I could understand if we had a good relationship, but she is just a new acquaintance. Obviously, I opted not to respond or provide her with fundage. Is this common for many of you?

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Common? No. But it's happened. With the exception of my ATF, I never send money to any of them. You might have missed an opportunity, though. Do you think she would have been up for OTC?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Not with a chick who hasn't swallowed or wallowed in the mud with me.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Have had girl hit me up at the beginning of the month, when she was short rent money. Stupidly gave her money and got zero in return. Live and learn.
  • ClevelandTom
    10 years ago
    Shit. . . how much is her phone bill?
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Western Union? Is that still around?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "Western Union? Is that still around" Yes, but they're in the money transfer business now. You can send money to someone that doesn't have a bank account, hence use by strippers.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Whenever people try too scam me they went western union...like money for concert tickets on Craigslist they want western union and I tell them fuck u
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I've been nominated to be Western Union's man of the year. My ATF has serious money problems every day and hits me up almost every day. To her credit (pun intended) she's stopped charging me for OTC as she works down her debt to me.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    "Phone bill" Probably needs the money for an 8ball for the weekend. Offer to fuck her for the cash. If she doesn't accept, flush it down the toilet in front of her.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^BMF is what your initials should be instead of LMN #BlowinMoneyFast
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Verybigdawg was this chick a follies one too?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Why don't you just ask "Who's been to a strip club more than 3 times?"
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    "Phone bill". Typical stripper shit.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    She couldn't even be bothered to meet up with you to take it in person. Lol. Clearly she thought that she had live one on the hook. I've had a few new acquaintances who, for some reason only they understand, got it in their heads that it was ok to ask me for a "loan" even though we had no p4p relationship. My response was the same each time, which was to offer them an earning opportunity instead. In fact, I take the same approach with girls who I DO fuck on a p4p basis. I do not do loans, period. At best, all it accomplishes is to get me to the same place I would be in if she accepted p4p money. At worst, it is a waste of my time and money and can sour what could otherwise a good p4p arrangement.
  • joewebber
    10 years ago
    if you are loaning money to them, you are giving money to them. they will never pay it back
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    I agree with everyone else, ask for OTC for the cash.
  • DroidX
    10 years ago
    Thanks for all the comments. I thought about a pay-for-play type scenario, but just decided to ignore her. If we had a previous relationship or she was hotter, I would have tried to work something out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Getting “involved” with a stripper will often lead to getting hit up for $$$ - that is the primary/sole reason for them getting “involved” w/ PLs.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Agree it was an opportunity to broach the subject of "If you're willing to meet in person for some fun, I'll give you the $$$ (and then some!) in person" Just make sure she understands there's a performance involved -- talk about meeting at the hot tubs or a hotel room, etc. I've never done western union, but there was ONE stripper I got very close to, and she gave me her checking account # and real name. If we got together OTC and I didn't have all the cash, no worries, she knew I'd put it in her account the next day. Similarly, sometimes she'd call me and say "we're seeing each other Friday right? Rent is due Thursday and I'm $100 short, could you put the first $100 in my account today?" It worked out nicely, but she's the only one I've ever done this with. No such thing as a "loan" to a stripper. Once she has your money, it's hers. If you don't make her perform for it, it's a gift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion