tuscl

self destruction: coming to terms

Monday, May 19, 2014 8:43 AM
Saturday night I thought I was going to have a heart attack. It felt this painful tightness in my chest and severe pounding in my head behind my eyes. I couldn't breathe. My nose was gushing blood. I was stumbling around my bathroom, blood pouring all over the white marble, all over my towels, my clothes. I ended up lying on the floor until it passed. This is the second time this has happened recently. People at work seem to know something is wrong. I'm not sure how much more I can show up hungover with bloodshot eyes probably stinking of weed and liquor. Eventually someone is going to say something. I think my parents know what's going on. My mother came to the country for the first time in a couple years and kept calling and texting me profusely. Rare behavior on her part unless she suspects I'm doing a lot of drugs. I don't know what the next move is. Life is just a terminal illness anyway I guess.

8 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    It was a dark and stormy night........
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    YAWN😴😴😴😴😴😴
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    LMN and Jill went up the hill, to fetch a pail of water, Jill came down with $2000 and bags of dope!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    LMN-Seems that life is tough. When you're staring into the Abyss and all seems lost, jump. Please, for all of us. Jumping off of an overpass and into traffic is free.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    What is this full circle creative writing? What's next? OD? Rehab? Grease fire at MacDonald's? Gripping stuff.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Drugs will kill you early. If you want to live as old as some of the guys on here, rehab might work. I believe there is a heaven and hell and using drugs gets many there much faster. You have to watch out for yourself because not many others are going to care.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    You might be undergoing catharsis. If you are, the end result of this catharsis is spiritual awakening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion