tuscl

Making it Rain - Tell me the benefits

StripShopper
No One Cares
Sunday, May 18, 2014 12:07 PM
OK - General Question about making it rain in a club. I just don't get it! go to this link: [view link] WTF, Does this prove? How does it work to your benefit in a club?

25 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    How is this a question? It proves you have money. Strippers want money. ??
  • StripShopper
    10 years ago
    Proves That you are a CHUMP with your money. And a easy Mark for a Stripper!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Do you go to strip clubs and try not to spend money? Lol. Strip clubs are the most frivolous places in the world. The whole point of them is throwing around money for tits/ass/pussy. Chances are if you have to budget out your ones and fives, you shouldn't be at a SC.
  • StripShopper
    10 years ago
    Nope! Just believe Bitches need to work for their money just like I do! I don't give anything away for free without services rendered... I assume by your response, that all strippers good or bad, should go home every night like this: [view link]
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Now that ho is pretty hot...looks too be around 250-300$... Not all that much compared too some dancers I know
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @StripShopper -- chump is a strong word. If you've got the money to throw around AND get pleasure from doing so, why not? A person who makes it rain is doing it to impress others in the club, not directly for services. The fact that you could get the same treatment for less in the VIP is immaterial to somebody that makes it rain. I did see an old white dude makin' it rain what I called "old white dude style" in a club once. Laying down dollars on the stage at a rate of maybe $1 per every second or two throughout a song. So he probably spent, conservatively, $90 on a single stage show. Saw him do this for three rotations on stage. No idea whether he got private dances, but If he wanted to be a whale for that one girl I can't believe laying out big bucks in private with maybe a $20 when the girl rotated on stage (to let her know she's special) wouldn't get the same treatment as the almost mechanical tipping. But I presume doing it that way was fun for him. Only money my friend. Use it to buy happiness however you want.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Its relative. The rapper in the pictures you showed, in theory, can spend that money without it having any actual impact on his finances (whether that's true or not is debatable as rappers tend to be stupid with their money but you get my point). Regarding, "bitches need to work for their money" - the entire basis of stripping is pretty much a profession for women that don't want to get a real, respectable job - let alone work.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    The rapper is drake and that was at cameo...I am in those pics...I am the guy with tattoos
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Isn't that Drake in the picture. Shit, those ones would be pocket lint to that guy. It would be a crime if that dude went to sc and didn't make it rain.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    So LMN dude...do you make it rain? Surely you a richer than Drake!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    No idea what Drake's net worth is. I'm sure he makes exponentially more money than I but who knows about his net worth? Most of these rappers and athletes blow their fortunes on stupid shit and don't realize they have no permanent guaranteed income. I have "made it rain" before, but with a lot less $ based on those pictures.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    "Most of these rappers and athletes blow their fortunes on stupid shit and don't realize they have no permanent guaranteed income." Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black Monsieur LMN?!?!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    No, I have clearly stated my family situation on here before. I have access to custodial trust accounts that would provide me with enough income to maintain my current lifestyle without work, and the same for my children (if I ever had any). As I had explained, a contingency of the release of these accounts is that I maintain weekly therapy sessions and have a job.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    So u r saying, under oath, that u spending all that money on dope a wise investment Monsieur LMN...just think about it
  • StripShopper
    10 years ago
    @Zipman -- Valid reason accepted. for increasing YmmV
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I did see an old white dude makin' it rain what I called "old white dude style" in a club once. Laying down dollars on the stage at a rate of maybe $1 per every second or two throughout a song" $1 per second? C'mon zip, old white dudes can't move that fast
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Disposable money, he has it, he just chose the SC as the target location. He could've done it many ways, like making it rain at a local soup kitchen. All those hobos will surely appreciate the singles he is throwing up in the air.
  • carolinaclubman
    10 years ago
    I personally think making it rain is idiotic for the most part. If you are filthy rich, yeah why not. Most of the guys I see making rain obviously are not rich, and although I am doing pretty good and have some money to burn, I am not rich and prefer to get something for my money and not essentially spoil the dancers into expecting a shitload of cash in return for practically nothing.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Look who just got caught making it rain... [view link] Jeez
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Or another possibility: Macho men • Seek male identity, bonding, and dominance through fantasy of phallic man • Display social privilege by spending money ostentatiously • Perform by spending money and dancing with entertainer • Feel superior to women by being clothed • Feel dominant by paying but without having to perform and risk failure • Control of women by offering payment for dances Hanna, Judith Lynne (2012-05-01). Naked Truth
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    No doubt he is the most interesting man around here. Everywhere! [view link]
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Too show off how much money u have and to get love from the strippers . Ill love to go to tge sc wit t pain tho
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    This topic has been discussed fairly often on the board. It seems more of a generational/hip-hop thing – seems like something hip-hop made “fashionable” just like it seems calling yourself a pimp is somehow “fashionable” or a “good trait”. I don’t think it’s about having or not-having $$$ - for most – IMO – it’s about showing off and getting attention. You could have a guy spending a couple of thousand in VIPs and he is not a “rainer” – and I often see young dudes in club raining but not getting any dances. It’s more of a show-off thing IMO although most of the ones that do it seem to genuinely enjoy it. Each PL is free to do as they wish with their $$$ - so might as well just do your thing and accept others doing theirs even if it’s not your thing nor you not liking it nor you understanding it – live and let live is probably the best way to handle it.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Yeeeeeep
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    Drake's net worth is 35 million. Those pictures are from when he made it rain $50k. It was also said he wrote that 50k off on his taxes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion