tuscl

Question on the day

Sunday, May 18, 2014 7:57 AM
I'm faced with a major question. Should I go to the office and put in some unpaid overtime, or make the 3 hour drive to Follies? Follies it is!

15 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'll be there wearing a t-shirt that says "Boobies. Proof that men can concentrate on two things at one time".
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Follies it is!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I highly urge u too reconsider GSB...without yur productivity and output u will lower our GDP which will in fact lower out consumption levels and this increase our national debt. Just think about it
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    Oh shit, I finally get to meet SC! Unless he's in the VIP the whole time...
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Geez,6 hour round trip! It takes me 20 and 30 minutes to get to my [view link] have no closer clubs?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Bull, "Unpaid OT? What does that even mean?" management :) Over the years, many of my managers would complain that I easily made much more then them in a year. I would always give them the simple explanation. I work 65 hours in a week, I get paid for 65 hours. You work the same 65 hours, you get paid for 40 hours. No wonder I never wished to go into management!
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    Dice, I'm out of town in bumfuck Georgia. There are a few closer but I've already been to them and haven't been impressed.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    While I laugh all the way too the bank all u do is giggle
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Ding! That was easy!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Follies ot is
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    GSB,how far are you from Columbia, S. Carolina? It just seems that commute would kinda dim the fun.
  • goodsouthernboy
    10 years ago
    Dice, pretty far. I'm only 1 hour from Alabama. Even wih the commute, it can't be less fun than work or sitting in the hotel room.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    He made the right choice. He was still there having fun when I left at 5:30.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    YOLO !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    And write a review
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion