tuscl

Portland, OR on Monday and Tuesday. Educate me please

Friday, May 16, 2014 1:15 PM
I'm going to be in Portland, OR this Monday and Tuesday. I know Portland has lots of clubs but I've never been. What are they like on Monday and Tuesday? Which clubs have the prettiest girls? Any other advice? Thank you kindly.

3 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    Club 205, Acropolis, Club Rouge, Spyce, Stars Cabaret Beaverton
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^yeah talk with this guy! He bangs strippers that r 9's and 10's for free cause he is so damn cool and good looking!! Just think about it
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    You might wanna check out Rhino. URL pasted below. [view link] Pros: (1) Britney Amber was there. ( [view link] ) (2) I was surprised to hear about the $30 for 3 dances. That's definitely something pulled from Tucson/Phoenix clubs. (3) Someone was tapping my back and when I turned around there was no one there, she kept doing that until I figured her out. Turned out she was one of the top shelf dancers in that space. She was one awesome stripper, Got dances from her, no monkey business. Her name was Gemma, tall blond, young and pretty. (4) At least one redhead waitress? Cons: (1) Not like the Rhino of Vegas. Place was small. (2) Depending on dancer rotation, you could miss out meeting/seeing the best chick. (3) You wonder why some dancers passed the audition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion