tuscl

Vegas Strip Trip

Thursday, May 15, 2014 5:11 PM
I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks. I plan on doing some research, but do any of you know any cool nude clubs in Vegas ? A club that you had a good experience at?

17 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Where you gonna house your dog?
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    A good dancer friend of mine just got back from her trip to Vegas. She is an incredible dancer here, she gets pictures in monthly ads as well as great with pole tricks. She said she danced at Hustler and Spearmint Rhino. She said house fees were $150/nt and she was personally overwhelmed by the competitive nature / amount of the other girls. I am sure everyones experience is unique, I was just shocked to hear her say that she did'nt make any money. She is a top earner here in Portland. If u can do a strip trip to Portland most clubs house fees are free to $10 - $20.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    The only remaining nude club worth a damn is Lil Darling's. 95% of clubs there are topless so the clubs can push the booze.
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Nude clubs aren't strong on cash flow in Vegas since they are dry, Palomino in NLV being the exception. Out-of-towners looking to make some quick dough go to the Rhino or Sapphires. Getting prime time shifts may be tough, but quality is much superior to the day or graveyard ones. $10-20 might buy you one cheap drink at these places. Be prepared to see a grand display of non-1%'s pretending to spend money like it grows on trees.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    DG, You specifically mentioned that you're looking for a nude club. I believe I recall you mentioning that you're only 19. That will certainly limit you to the nude clubs there. I usually recommend to dancers that want to try dancing in Las Vegas to wait until they're 21. Then you'll have the full range of clubs available to you. Also, have you looked into the licensing requirements? Las Vegas might have the most stringent in the country. You're welcome to PM me fordetails. I can help you more.
  • lotsoffun201
    10 years ago
    You will also need a "sherrifs card" I believe. If you are 19 I THINK you can dance at the Palomino, but not sure. Otherwise the nude clubs are Deja Vu and Little Darlings. I'd avoid any of the others.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Deja Vu isn't nude anymore. They went topless about 3-4 years ago.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    I had a ton of fun at Treasures in the industrial area where I met A**lia. What a smoking hot chick, tall about 6'1" with stripper shoes on. She looked like Paulina (see link to image below), she actually was the one who sat next to me at the bar where she stayed for the rest of the night. I even got her digits. Make Treasures your option #2. Next stop I took was at Rhino. Tons of hot chicks, you probably want to start there at Rhino. So many young athletic stripper bodies going in there. I didn't get a dance there because the VIP room sucks. Though there was this awesome chick who stayed around beside me. Been to Vegas several times, but those two seemed to be the place for me having fun with strippers. Ref: [view link]
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    I've had good and bad experiences at Little Darlings.. In my opinion the place attracts ROBs. Still haven't made it to Palomino. I agree with Club_Goer
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ alabegonz: Read my post again. She's only 19 (maybe 20 by now). She wont' be able to work the clubs you mentioned.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    19 you say? Holly molly big kiss my cutie patootie Dang DG, I told you quit dancing and come back when you are 21.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I concur with club goer he is a smart guy
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You might get a dancers perspective from this. [view link]
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Only nude club in LV I've been to is Talk if the Town. I did not think it was as bad as @Che wrote above, but it certainly was not high class. Cozy, but not classy. I would return if I ever found myself in Vegas again since I like laid back clubs and I tought it was laid back. But it sounds like you need to do some more research on Vegas specifics.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I've also been to TOTT and it wasn't bad. Young GND types. Definitely a locals place.
  • saggysp
    10 years ago
    I think you would do much better in SoCal rather than vegas. Unless you are lucky to do a bunch of VIP's on Fri/Sat nights. I have been to 'Talk of the Town' last month and if you are classy, you would stay away. Treasured & Rhino is recommended. However, competition is stiff and topless dances are steep and sold in bundles- $90/3 songs or $20 for table dances. Go sell some fantasy! ;-)
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    Dancinggal you are missed!!! Please tell us how it went in Vegas :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion