tuscl

strip clubs without extras

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:35 AM
How do these places exist and make money? The very first time I went to a strip club as a finance undergrad in college I just assumed you could have sex with the strippers. Which was/is true. I'm just puzzled as to how a non extras club makes any money? Does anyone actually go to a strip club and like leaving with blue balls?

18 comments

• inno123
    10 years ago
    Bear in mind that in general the club makes no money on extras, the dancers do. The club makes their money off of entrance fees, drinks, some fraction of the 'official' dance price, and stage fees and tipouts. Not every club patron goes in with the same expectations as you. If my only goal is to spend X for a half hour of intimacy with a woman I am going to a massage parlor.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The Black-Scholes model sounds racist
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    No extra club girls are generally better looking and more engaging. They are also more receptive to civilian date requests.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Non extra club dancers suck cock better too
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I wonder the same thing. Thing is, I don't think the general population of men that go, but not frequently, are really aware of extras. Or, perhaps they don't want them. I do concur though, the finest dancers are at non-extras clubs like Christie's in Tempe. Wow. Sometimes I go in just to check out the finest babes in the valley. I don't stay long though.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Simple. There's no such thing as a non-extras club. You'll always be able to find a girl willing to do OTC if you put in the effort.
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Nah i dont like going to clubs that all girls do there is just extras because they show you no love they just want money plus they tend to not look as good as reg strippers
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I agree with dougster, there is no such thing as a non-extras club. At a minimum there is at least 1 girl per shift that is willing to do at least OTC if not ITC on the DL. All you have to do is find her. It's a simple numbers game. Cycle through and test drive along with just asking. You can spend a little time beforehand scoping out the ladies and see who stays busy and/or gets mobbed when they go on stage to narrow down who to try first.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ yes took ten years of study for RickyBoy to figure it out in the first place. And that's with his genius mind. For you typical club goer probably would have taken 300 years to figure out
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I believe over 95 percent of strip club visitors do not have sex in strip clubs. It may be 99 percent. Clubs make their money by the numbers. They charge cover charges. They charge dancers fees. They charge high prices for beer and everything else unless they are trying to lure more customers into their club. Busy strip clubs easily make a lot of money with no visible sex or extras taking place. Behind closed doors,who knows what the guy willing to blow hundreds or thousands is doing? only LMN knows.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    It's like getting a bacon egg and cheese biscuit without the bacon! Not as good but sometimes beggars can't be chiisers
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    " there is no such thing as a non-extras club." You've obviously never been to DC
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man rules. (attributed to Erasmus). Quite obviously, location determines competition and competition determines survival. Thus in the land of the modest, the skimpy outfit is titillating and a non-extras strip club is even more erotic. However, in some areas of the country (e.g., Miami, Detroit), non-extras clubs have a special name: out of business.
  • membernumber1
    10 years ago
    I think the consensus is right...most patrons aren't looking for extras nor aware how to get them. I clubbed irregularly for 20 years before landing my first OTC. Even then, I was under the false assumption that only a select few girls did OTC. Now I know that they all will, for the right price and the right circumstances.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    I have been two quite a few non-extras clubs over the years, many of them were, or tried to be, high end clubs several with model quality dancers. Vegas was one city that seemed to have an abundance of non extra clubs. Others on-extras clubs offered with a fair amount of OTC action. Christies in Cleveland over a decade ago was very good for this. It tried to be upscale too, and sometimes it came close, but most of the time it failed. Still it for several years it was a good place for OTC offers from fairly hot dancers.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    It's like getting a waffle taco with bacon at Taco Bell without the syrup!
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Are you asking about my personal debt to equity ratio and quick ratio? Are you a financial advisor (scum of the earth)? In business, I always use healthy amounts of debt to mitigate shareholder risk and allow liqudity in the business and promote growth. Remember, I'm in private equity in the tech sector. We sell companies that aren't profitable at over 30x revenue. Think about their ratios lol.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Wrong section but I still love you LMFAO 💋❤💚💜💙💛
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion