tuscl

bikini clubs - wtf?

Sunday, July 13, 2014 5:34 PM
My "favorite" stripper, ironically, doesn't actually strip any more. She alternates between doing nothing and living off what I pay her for otc or occasionally works at a "bikini" club/bar. I was discussing with her what exactly the bikini club entails and it boggled my mind why anyone would pay for this. They (obviously) wear bikini tops and short shorts/bikini bottoms/thongs whatever. They do not take any of their clothes off. There is only one lap dance room and it's set up in a way that makes sex/oral impossible and the bouncers actively prevent it. She says she actually makes a fair amount of money at this place because she "sells the fantasy that if the guys buy her drinks and flirt with her and tip her maybe they'll get something or she'll go home with them". She is also paid for each drink someone buys her. So my question is, what kind of weird loser would choose to go to a place like this?

8 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    The same type of weird loser that pretends to be a rich party boy. Fake car pic, remember? You needed your posts deleted, remember? lol
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Mikey I realize that working in the mail room and barely making 30k/year, you've never seen a ferrari in real life, but you really should stop embarrassing yourself. I don't think you're a bad guy, so I'm honestly giving you my genuine advice so you don't look so foolish here.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Just remember some guys have zero social skills and a number of guys are happy to watch girls in bikinis. However unless they were really hot and no topless bars around, I would stay away. If all you pay is a small cover charge and beer is cheap, I can understand just sitting around drinking beer and watching the girls if you have nothing better to do. Seems like it might be cheaper to go to the beach or set up some chairs at a nearby college and watch the girls walk by.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There is one in Miami Beach on Collins and 73rd st and it only has 2 reviews. I’ve thought about checking it out just out of curiosity but the thought of it had not been on my mind for a while until I saw a recent review about 2 or 3 days ago.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Wtf is right
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Do you pay her for OTC in onion rings or French fries?
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Maybe she just says it's tame because she doesn't want you getting jealous. The blue diamond in Columbus had this business model and mileage was off the charts. It's closed now
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    If you have ever been to Grand Rapids Michigan and seen what four generations of in bred Dutch girls look like you would go to a bikini bar too ...just for eye relief. There is much beef on the hoof in that town that slim girls are worth the scam.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion