tuscl

My official offer to Hotstuff69babi!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:03 PM
This is my official offer to Hotstuff69babi to come down to Miami and fuck me for money while doing tons of drugs and also wiping blood off my face. What I require: - First send me a picture of your face, then a picture of your body naked, then a picture of you doing a headstand, then two forms of government ID so I can verify your age, then your social security number. - You to perform whatever sex acts I demand at a moments notice - That you bring a strap-on. DON'T ASK WHY JUST DO IT - You do whatever drugs I want (this helps us both feel better about what we're doing).* - You to leave the room with 8 seconds of my ejaculating - Don't ever try to fucking make conversation or suggest we do anything beside drugs and/or sex - Tell me that I'm awesome and say “mommy loves you” a lot. - An upbeat attitude! (combined with a huge amount of self loathing) What you will receive: - Travel expenses to Southern Florida in the form of a voucher of up to $500 on America's Gold Standard of travel: Amtrak! - Compensation valued up to $900 per day! (Comprised of a small amount of cash, several hundred dollars in assorted coupons and gift cards and the rest in a check you can't cash till the 28th) - Full unfettered access to my “crash pad”. A lovely flophouse located within walking distance of some of the areas finest crack houses and check cashing places. It may sound unsafe but don't worry, the police are around all the time! - A veritable all you can eat smorgasbord of illegal narcotics! What you might receive: - A very dark spot on your soul. - Shot(s) of penicillin or comparable antibiotics. - Up to 11 minutes of the best sex of your life!** So shoot me a PM with the pics and we'll get the ball rolling. I'll even take you to a really famous nightclub (where we unfortunately won't be able to get in because “the guy I know” just happens to not be working). Don't forget the strap-on! *Good veins are going to be a necessity **This is predicated on my drug addled penis actually getting erect

11 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    Lol, I found this funny! But seriously - she never got back to me.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Lol, I found this funny too. Can't tell the difference.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Haha.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    lmao now THAT was good!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I love the coupons part 👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭 hotstuff I probably have. $1000 in assorted coupons that I will give u FREE of charge...can't turn that down #TurnDownForWhat
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Again I got fooled by LMN 🆚 LNM
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Very good. Loved the trip on Amtrak and the coupons. I wonder? Does she need to listen to an hour spiel on buying a condominium, too?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    @LNM - Finally, someone with taste & distinction we can learn from and emulate
  • ReadyPayerOne
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Hotstuff69babi should be insulted. Ol' LMN never offered to taker her by his work to show her how he makes the onion rings and introduce her to his manager, Mr. McGee.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Lmao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion