tuscl

RL's Rules

AbbieNormal
Maryland
RL, here are some things to keep in mind.

Strippers don't give out their full real name and phone number to people they just met or customers. Neither do waitresses, bartenders, flight attentdants, dental hygenists, cashiers, secretaries, receptionists, UPS drivers, crossing guards or random women walking down the street. Neither do I for that matter. Get over it.

I spend money on strippers. I don't want their real name, their phone number, their e-mail, or their address, and I don't want them to have mine. I like things just fine in the club. Get over it.

I don't really care about a stripper's boyfriend, her opinion of me or her personal habbits and homelife. Get over it.

2 comments

• AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    This is basically a message to RL, who seems to be on a crusade against a non-problem. If you go into a club with the attitude you can or will date the strippers you are asking to be scammed.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    AN: the underlying point you are trying to make is good, however, the factual errors hurt your credibility:

Strippers WILL sometimes give their real name and phone number to customers they just met. Contrary to popular belief "picking up" strippers even when they are at work is not even close to being impossible. Typical tactics that work against "hot chicks" WILL, in fact, work against strippers. The fact that they are working does not change the fact that they are women with romantic interests like anyone else. If you are extremely attractive you can get numbers and dates from them, even after a first meeting where you don't buy anything from them. (In fact I conjecture that the latter is the best way to have a good chance of success.)

(Needless to say not all strippers are available for dating: a) some have hard and fast rules about never dating customers (this is especially true of ones who hate themselves and/or their job)
    b) most already have boyfriends (despite what they will tell you), and
    c) if you are a regular you look pathetic to begin with...)

Finally it is well known that many (including many posters here) have, indeed, dated or formed lifelong friendship with strippers. Strippers have even married customers they met at work.

So you reword your argument to emphasis the good underlying points, drop the factual errors, and post again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion