tuscl

"alabegonz"

Sunday, May 11, 2014 8:18 PM
Dear "alabegonz" I assume you are mentally ill based on the incoherence and jumbled thought patterns in your posts. Somehow, you have managed to obtain and use a computer or internet viable phone, so I assume you are not institutionalized (yet). The few posts of yours that I can understand romanticize the fact that you pay women for sex. Its not a date, it's not a friendship. It would behoove you to stop describing your solicitation of prostitution in the same way one would describe a mutual relationship with a girlfriend or spouse. You strike me as the type of guy who would give a stripper a ride to work and some cash, if her "car broke down" and then furiously masturbate over the fact that she touched your shoulder when taking your $100. Please: 1) get a grip on what prostitution is 2) learn english Regards,

8 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Wow...this is starting too get personal 😡😡😡😡🔫🔫🔫🔫
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Anybody else notice alabegonz has "close ties" with the other delusional, pathological liar on this forum ranucam. Could be the same person...just think about it
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the Ad Hominem Argumentum. This thread is yours for piling up all the arguments. Nope, I am totally not Ranukam.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    You both sound like complete fucktards.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^good observation! I like your tarantula avatar even though that goon cflo k hated it
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Thx Capri. Well we all know what a shithead cflake is.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    This is a daring tactic...ol' LMN attacks alabegonz. Well, alabegonz may not be a super-rich stud who consumes tequila by the barrel, snorts blow directly out of mules' rectums, and makes it rain Benjamins in dive clubs. I know that you've got that gig LMN my man. alabegonz is doing a different thing here. I say live and let live my man. Unless I gives you some groovy LARFS. Don't take it too seriously alabegonz. Ol' LMN just feels compelled to say all of this groovy stuff 'cos his real life largely centers on making sure the French fries at his work are properly salted. Sometimes Mr. McGee lets him mix up the special sauce for the burgers. FYI, ol' LMN sent me a PM bragging that the special sauce is 1000 island and catsup with a dash of relish. Groove on LMN, groove on!!!
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Ad hominems is just one of the many fallacies. I don't fall for these tactics. He could be bettet off writing more stories. Plus I have my own game. Learn3d the trade from a different school. Just keep posting and I will be posting too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion