tuscl

{UPDATE #2} I got extras without any extra cash, and I wasn't expecting it.

easyrider99
Colorado
Saturday, May 10, 2014 8:39 PM
First post: [view link] Update: [view link] The PlannedParenthood tests for chlamydia and gonorrhea came back negative, which makes sense since the treatment had no effect. Symptoms diminished but never disappeared. I eventually hit up my PCP and told him the truth. He said probably not an STD and referred me to a urologist. The urologist concluded that I was hypochondriac but gave me treatment for trichomoniasis anyway. I took the trichomoniasis treatment and nothing changed. All totaled, I've been tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea with negative results. I've been treated for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and trichonomiasis. There has been no reduction in the symptoms. My junk hurts. It doesn't burn when I pee but it hurts a lot. I don't know what else to do. Maybe it really is all in my head.

6 comments

• gawker
    10 years ago
    Has no one checked for herpes? You can have burning dark urine and a discharge from your penis from herpes. There also can be open sores and ongoing pain. I'm pretty sure that genital herpes is the most common sti out there.
  • solodolo
    10 years ago
    you might have a fungal infection.
  • easyrider99
    10 years ago
    Well, three medical professionals have examined my genitals. A PP nurse, my PCP, and a urologist. They all knew STDs were in play. None detected herpes. I know you can have herpes without ever getting blisters, but supposedly if it hurts, you'll have sores. I have no sores. Is that true enough? I dunno. I get comfort from the fact that most herpes outbreaks last 3 weeks or less. I've been dealing with this for about 3 months so I'm thinking it can't be herpes. Still, appreciate the response and I want a herpes blood test on my next exam, but I'm thinking low-risk... I hope anyway.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Given my clubbing habits, you can imagine how freaked out I began to get once when I had bloody urine and had general discomfort in one testicle a lot of the time. Just a dull pain that wouldn't go away. Thought it could be anything from an STI to testicular cancer. Went in to get it checked out -- urinary tract infection. Fairly common in men 25-45. Very easy to get, as simple as having a drink at a bar that doesn't wash out their glasses well enough. The bacteria basically just settles down in your balls, specifically your epididymis, and with all the little creases and crevasses in that tube, it's really tough to kill and just irritates the hell out of that sensitive area. Also very difficult to get rid of. Gotta take the antibiotics the fully prescribed time. I would hope they would have checked you for something like that, but just throwing out ideas.
  • jmiddle30234
    10 years ago
    Hit up any lab test male std panel in three days for 299 no dr required. I only get hj and finger their pussies till they cum. Most are single mothers but like you I am always paranoid so I get tested every 6. Always come back negative for everything. Good luck
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    If tests keep coming back negative then probably hypochondriac.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion