tuscl

A Lesson to the Jealous Haters in the SC

Monday, May 5, 2014 10:30 AM
Heres a good story for all the jealous haters that often get upset when someone with a larger net worth drops some liquidity on the club, and people's favorite dancers are snatched up. At a well known, South FL club, home-spot to a lot of big spenders, a regular and a bouncer got into an altercation. The exact nature of the altercation is unknown. Most bouncers are low level, low thinking thugs so it really should not matter much. What the bouncer did not realize, though, was the regular whom he was attempting to eject from the business was a powerful man in South Florida. The regular resisted the bouncer and the bouncer forcefully grabbed him to which the regular said "if you touch me again, I will ruin your life and shut your club down." The bouncer proceeded to shove him off the sidewalk where the man left and took a taxi home. A day or two later, the bouncer found some of South FL's finest at his door, booking and charging him with aggravated assault and attempted murder. The club simultaneously received one of the most earth shattering raids a stripping establishment in South Florida has been dealt. The owners were charged with promoting prostitution, distribution of cocaine and MDMA and many of the strippers were hit with soliciting and possession charges. The club itself had its liquor license revoked and was forced to move to another district. It currently resides, failing, in another district, where the latest liquor license closes at 2am. Remember this lesson, jealous haters.

16 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "here's a good story" pretty much sums this up. Are your posts extra credit for some creative writing class?
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    All I can say is well played! Bouncers need to know when being polite is the answer. Save violence for those that are violent.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Mikeya02 if you live in South FL you know exactly the club I'm talking about. The reason for its relocation and complete failure is because a jealous hater got mouthy at his superior.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    So the tough strip club patron ratted the bouncer out to the cops? Fucking pussy. Big spenders in a strip club are douche bags, just not as much as those who profess admiration for them.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Wtf? So you are sayinf that the bouncer is a jealous hater? Based on what?
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Is this moron still trying to convince us he's a bigshot?
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    This is such a BS story. I live in S FL and what reason not to mention the club name? Also big spenders in S FL don't exactly take taxi's. lol
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just like when I was in college, you need to cute your sources. Endnotes. Footnotes. Bibliography.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Cite, not cute.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I'm beginning to like this LMN dude. He is not breaking character at all. However, this story could go anyway. It could be a wacky, wacky yarn or the fantasy of a butthurt dude that had a negative interaction with a bouncer. Of course, one expects a rich fantasy life from a dude that lives in his mother's basement and works in fast food under his manager, Mr. McGee. LMN dude...you better watch out! If your mother catches you posting on a site frequented by pervos she might kick you out of the house. You wouldn't want to end up like Juice...livin' under a freeway overpass!
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Haters gonna hate
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    This isn't really a lesson at all because if the intended target are bouncers, I doubt that many read this site and of the ones that do, they will probably kick anyone out they feel should go regardless of the consequences unless they know the manager will disagree. This site consists mainly of customers I believe, not sure though. Other customers are almost never going to kick someone out. Of course a smart club manager might try to identify any rich or powerful people visiting his club. If I see someone tipping twenties or higher, I assume they have lots of money. I believe there are almost a million millionaires in this country. I've never had a problem so far with other rich customers. I've seen someone tip twenties while I was tipping ones and I was only a few seats away at the stage. I believe in one club, one guy was tipping hundred dollar bills at the stage one night. I've read a number of millionaires are frugal and got that way as one of their personality traits. My family knew one millionaire where I used to live and I initially thought he was a bum based on the way he dressed. My parents corrected me. He owned a clothing chain and dressed down not wanting everyone to know. I was surprised. I could potentially be a millionaire by the time I retire but I certainly wouldn't consider that rich anymore. You need to be a multi-millionaire to not live frugally and retire. Obama and the democrats are hatching plans to tax the rich. With rapid inflation, it will apply to the middle class as well after a while. The entire middle class may need a million or two at retirement age if the dollar keeps dropping in value. I'm talking 20 to 40 years though.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    Lol @ the jealous haters who want to believe that what I'm saying is fake. Its pretty easy to figure out...what popular, high roller strip club in south fl all of a sudden got booted to another district and now has to close at 2am? lol. BTW the bouncer's name was Alex. For the record, I wasn't the regular who put this club in the dirt (it was a gay club and im not a homosexual) but it serves as a good lesson to the jealous haters and dumb thugs that they need to watch their manners when the high rollers show up. Btw, the whole justification that "rich people don't flaunt it" is so ridiculous. There are as many different types of people in the world as there are rich people. For the record, my family has money. Its not like I'm claiming I grew up poor or made myself. I've done well with the opportunities my family has afforded me.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I believe frugality is a trait you learn. I heard Warren Buffet still occassionally eats McDonalds food. Everyone is different. If I'm friends with a dancer, I certainly don't mind if she makes several hundred or more entertaining some rich guy. I usually have several favorites in a club I visit a lot.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Lmao if a whale is hogging all the girls it saves me a ton of $$$ for next time.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Lopaw-I had night court in El Monte. I hit up Monarchs on a whim on the way home. I was the only person there for awhile. Thank god that Annmarie came by and saved me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion