tuscl

the morning after

Sunday, May 4, 2014 1:01 PM
The pain of sunday morning is rarely rivaled by any other phenomena. We are now forced to come back to sobriety in preparation to live a "normal" life monday through friday. Coming back to the real world means no more otc with strippers, no more cocaine powdered walls and broken mirrors, no more nipples covered in roll dust. Gotta put on a suit and tie tomorrow. Until friday...

17 comments

• sc_guy
    10 years ago
    I hate going cold turkey after the weekend. There's a club in town that opens at noon on Sunday. It's pretty low-key with few customers and only three dancers, but two of the girls are gorgeous and one happens to be my current favorite. It's a nice way to ease out of the weekend.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Cold turkey til friday? No effin' way.....thats what hump day is for ;-)
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lopaw +1
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    On a side note I love a good cold cuts
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Sirens in columbus used to open at 11am on Sundays but now opens at 6pm.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Whiskey bottles and brand new cars; oak tree you're in my way. There's too much coke and too much smoke Look what's going on inside you. Ooh, ooh that smell Can't you smell that smell? Ooh, ooh that smell The smell of death surrounds you. Yeah. Angel of darkness is upon you. Stuck a needle in your arm (you, fool, you) So take another toke, have a blow for your nose, one more drink, fool, would drown you. (hell, yeah)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "The pain of Sunday morning? " You must not like Football.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Then there is the pain of reading this guy's posts..lol
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    So LMN…I bet you cut a striking figure in your suit. What with the "tie" that is actually a set of pins reading "do you want curly fries with that?" and "I'll supersize your meal deal for an extra dollar". Though, to be fair, Mr. LMN is a rebel. He has taken a sharpie and altered the last of those pins to read "I'll supersize your meal deal for an XXXtra dollar".
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "There's got to be a morning after"
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Back in the 90s when Mtv and VH1 used to be worth watching; Bill Mahr appeared as a standup comedian in a VH1 show called “Standup Spotlight” which was actually hosted by Rosie O’Donnell. Anyway – one of Mahr’s jokes in his routine was: “The night belongs to Michelob – the morning belongs to Bayer aspirin and Jacoby and Meyers”
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Sippy my friend, you're nothing like LMN. That dude works fast food and makes up stories 'bout drugs and hookers. You live in a van down by the river and pay crack hos in XXXtra KRIS-pay chicken. Wait...are you implying that you make up stories 'bout living hard?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I thought it was friction? Or is that what's happening on my lap?
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Seriously? Clubs are only open on weekends where you are? Hotels don't rent rooms on weekdays? Sounds to me like a piker looking for excuses he can't hang.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion