• motorhead
    10 years ago
    Band!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Thats what juice wants everyone to think
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    If LMN had a groovy avatar I'd suspect he might be Juice a fuckin' with us.

But don't worry Mikey. It's probably just that the person with a wifi router closest to the van down by that da Juiceman calls home realized what was going on and changed their password. We'll be treated to Juice's return as soon as he makes it to the public library to use the computers there. As long as he isn't arrested for jackin' it while he uses the computers.

Alternatively, Juice may break into the home of the person whose wifi he was hijacking and then find the password. Or he bribe the family with a big bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay. Whatever...
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    I'm glade because this site is 100% better
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^Yes, and one reason is that you're keeping score. Can't tell the players without a scorecard.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I noticed that "Sippy Cup" has been deleted. I don't know about the other 100 screen names he was using.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    +1 Mikey lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Doesn’t “Fanky” look like someone’s alias.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Papi_chulo I'm not following? I mean I wanted the name Frank and when I typed in Franky I had missed the "r" so I said o well and just went with it
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Also Im a long time member on stripperweb under a different name and got very used to liking comments. Tuscl regretfully don't have this option so I'm using +1 as a like feature
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ maybe that was it – Juice (the alias king) had a habit of “LOLing” threads all the time and often making comments just to make comments – your “liking comments” is something Juice used to do all the time just for the sake of being relevant and no other TUSCLer does this w/ any regularity – thus I thought you were a new Juice alias.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    BTW – you can PM Founder and he may be able to fix your nickname rather than go for years with a misspelled nickname LOL:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=171458
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Sorry if this troubled you. Maybe founder will install a +1 lol prop button to be pushed and thus eliminating comments not needed
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Thanks
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Papi, I don't think Fanky is Juice. You never know, since da Juiceman has mire personalities than you can shake a stick at, but he lacks a certain "Juiciness". Not that there is anything wrong with that -- Fanky seems like a nice enough dude.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    OMG. Juice is Beetlejuice. Say his name enough time and he manifests himself.

Welcome back Juice...cough...Doc_Hollerday...cough. Hope the sandstorms weren't too hard on ya!
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Papi, Fanky is on my ignore list for the very reason you mentioned.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    I'm ignored ? Why? I'm a good person
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Don't take it too seriously Fanky. I think joker44 ignores a lot o' folks. I'm probably on his ignore list. I feel soopah sad 'bout that...NOT!
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Thanks
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Now now SippyDude...mellow out my man. Smoke some kind bud and jack it as discretely as possible, seeing as you're now sitting in the public library.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    So juice hasn't been seen in a while neither has bang69....coincidence?!?! Just think about it....
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion