tuscl

Fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice shame on me!

Saturday, May 3, 2014 11:16 PM
I got fooled twice! So I went to see the Mayweather fight and I see two smoking hot strippers I've been wanting to get dances from. The first one turned out to be a total bitch. I would not be surprised if she hails from Stripperweb. Shit attitude and shit dances. There is definitely something wrong with that girl. She is a beauty and her body turns me on, but she's not getting repeat business from me with that attitude! The second dancer is very sweet and engaging, but does not grind much. I still spent the rest of my money on her. I later see the girls on stage and they are wearing skimpy dental floss thongs! I did not notice that both of these girls gave me dances with two pairs of panties on! WTF, I can get a better view of their assets and just tip a couple of bucks when they are on stage. I feel kind of bummed about the value I received. Makes me want to stop clubbing all together.

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hot damn
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Don't get fooled again
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    It's always the hot ones!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    How can you help it, when the music starts to play And your ability to reason, is swept away Everybody plays the fool, sometime There's no exception to the rule, listen baby It may be factual, it may be cruel, I ain't lying Everybody plays the fool
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Treat it as a learning experience to improve your future clubbing!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Steve-Stop giving away the Main Ingredient.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I feel kind of bummed about the value I received. Makes me want to stop clubbing all together …” I feel that way sometimes – but part of it has to do w/ me not being more diligent w/ my $$$ and when it comes to doing SC business – I know of certain clubs in my area (So. FL) where the dancers are hot but you don’t necessarily get the best value for your $$$ - I tend to avoid these spots or not over-spend in them although sometimes I get sucked in by those beauties. In my case – I have a lot of SC options in my local area – so I can be more diligent/choosy w.r.t. who I do biz with.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion