tuscl

Kentucky Derby

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Saturday, May 3, 2014 3:08 PM
Today is the Kentucky Derby. What do you think of hats? And nothing else! One of the best stage dances I ever witnessed included a hat.

11 comments

• Fanky
    10 years ago
    I love wearing ball caps to the club because I really enjoy when dancers take it and hear it for themselves. So so sexy
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    One rainy day I wore a fedora into the club. My fav asked to borrow it, and then did a sexy stage dance to Joe Cocker's "You can leave your hat on"
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Also I don't like beating on horses Football is my game
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Not a fan of hats in the club. I like civie girls in baseball caps but not dancers
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    It was the old Gold Club in Atlanta. She was onstage and wore a hat. Leaned up against the back wall and innocently put her finger in her mouth and expressed a very shy mannerism. Then used the wall to push the hat down over her eyes as she moved her back against the wall to unhook her bikini top and rolled it down to reveal a very nice, natural looking rack. All of this was in one continuous motion. One of the sexiest dances I have ever seen.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I just lost some money but it's ok.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Naked chick in a straw cowbiy hat= hot dam
  • CB42DDD
    10 years ago
    Some girls hats just work for baseball and especially like crazyjoe said straw cowgirl hats heck even some of my fav pics are with a cowgirl hat and i dont like many of my pics
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Nothing irritates me more than a hot chick on a Dodgers cap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion