tuscl

Club with the ugliest dancers?

Friday, May 2, 2014 3:52 PM
What club, on average, has the least attractive dancers you've seen? Doesn't matter if the club had one dancer who was the hottest girl you've ever seen surrounded by a bunch of uglies. Or that the club had the ugliest girl you've ever seen surrounded by a bunch of dimes. I'm talking about on average. I'm on the younger side and haven't been to as many clubs as some of the old timers here, so keep that in mind when you consider my vote: Great Alaskan Bush Co in Phoenix. AZ.

15 comments

• rl27
    10 years ago
    So far the worst clubs I saw was in all those small clubs in the French Quarter in New Orleans.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Hank's North in Inkster, MI.
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    There was a place called the Crazy Clown somewhere on Long Island maybe 25 years ago. I was drunk with some bachelor party and there was some dancer behind the bar who weighed at least 300 lbs if she weighed an ounce. My buddy and I tipped her $50 to put her clothes back on.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Tipped her by the pound
  • ndnman
    10 years ago
    My vote is Blue Moon Lounge in phoenix. They have a few that should not be out of the house, period.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I would have to say Saturday's in Denver
  • PredragDr
    10 years ago
    For all the hype Detroit clubs get, they are generally pretty fugly. Once I went to three clubs in an evening and saw maybe one girl that was to my liking.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I could say the same thing about the clubs in City of Industry. Very disappointing for sure. But I disagree about the Detroit clubs. You must not be going to Flight Club or Penthouse. These have some of the best line ups I've seen around the country.
  • scatterbrain
    10 years ago
    I'll place a vote for Fuzzy Holes in Johnson City TN. A bizarre club in an out of the way city that probably caters to the Nascar fan pool.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If any if y'all wanna go on a desert, dirt, dive crawl, let me know. There are some strip clubs in the High Desert that will scare the celibacy into you.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    This is a hard one to answer, because there usually is one girl who stands out in any club. Back when Fremont, NE had the Lariat Club, I would drive up there from Omaha and wonder why I bothered, because not a single lady was attractive in any way, but that place has been gone for years. I only say this for the last 5 years or so of their existence. Some places have ugly girls one time, but hotties the next, which is really weird. It's like they have a complete roster turnover. In the end, part of the reason I avoid the Omaha/Council Bluffs bikini/pastie bars is the fact most of them shouldn't be seen onstage by anybody.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Used to be a club in Phoenix called Bottoms Up. I never talked disrespectfully about the ladies and my bar is pretty low regarding what could be considered attractive. But, do you remember that bar scene in the Star Wars movie with all those funky creatures? I'm telling you, these ladies were rough. The finest of them all was a homely drugged out, head to toe tatted, yellow teeth dancer. It was all down hill from there. I don't like even driving by the place. Scary.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    In most clubs – there are often certain dancers that are not my type but it’s not like if I find them stomach turning. The only local club I’ve been to where I said to my self wtf and I would not get a dance from some of the dancers even if they paid *me*; would be Porthole Pub in Pompano Beach, FL (South FL). I’ve had good times there b/c the club is 50/50 black chicks and white chicks and I’m into chocolate – but I’ve seen some old white chicks there that should be cited for impersonating a dancer. Sometimes the talent is atrocious and sometimes it gets a bit better. This club is like a neighborhood bar more than a SC and I think it has (or a least it did in the past) a very lax relationship w/ its dancers in that they could come in whenever they wanted and apparently that may have extended to any chick coming in to dance that wanted to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion